Chapter 5 - Howlin' For You

There's something wrong

With this plot

The actors here, have not got a clue

Baby, I'm howlin' for you

☽◯☾

When Stiles finally came to, she could barely feel her hands or her shoulders; nailed and bent awkwardly as it was.

"...Stiles?" She blinked blearily at the worried face peering down at her, licking her dry lips and squinting at Scott, who seemed like he was a breath away from crying.

"I fucking told you so. Bitch." He slumped in his spot, rubbing his face and sniffling as she groaned loudly while someone on the other side of the tunnel snorted. "Someone knock me out again, for the love of God."

Stiles made another pained noise, loudly this time, trying to move forward so she'd rest on her elbows to at least release some of the strain from her shoulders and yelping when one of them popped back into place.

Oh, she had not noticed that it was still dislocated.

"Did-" Scott heaved, making an audible retching sound and pressing his fist on his lips. "Did your shoulder just-" Stiles sent him a seething look for the disgusting noise, even if Scott really looked like he was about to vomit.

"Cut it out." Derek bit out, approaching again to sneer down at the boy, who returned the glare while the green-eyed man crouched in front of Stiles, who only blinked at him and pointedly looked down at her hands. "Deep breaths."

"Wha-AH?!"

"What the hell?!" Scott screamed over his friend's shriek, who hadn't been given any warning before Derek had gripped both nails and ripped them off, leaving the boy gagging as Stiles sobbed into her arms, cradling her healing hands into her chest and flinching every time a bone set back.

"Y-you dick." She hiccuped, glaring at him through tears and receiving an unamused glare in response. "What the hell is wrong with you?! You could've warned me!"

"I did." The dry tone made her snort, returning to scowl at him when he raised his brows at the mirthful sound. "You have no control."

"Hey! I thought I did pretty well by the end-"

"After you almost killed me."

"But I didn't, and that's what's important, right?" Stiles finally sat up, flexing her hands and looking between the two boys, who kept silent, one sending her an unimpressed deadpan and the other avoiding her eyes. "Right? ...guys?"

Derek rolled his eyes, throwing the huge nails to the side and wiping her blood off his hands by rubbing it on his jeans before starting to undo her shackles.