Chapter 41

Mia looked straight into Travis's eyes as he took his clothes off. She was blushing like crazy, yet her curiosity had the upper hand compared to her morality. Seeing him taking his shirt off, she admired his chiseled body. From his broad shoulders that spoke of strength and power, to a defined chest that exuded confidence and masculinity, his body was the epitome of peak physical conditioning. His biceps and triceps rippled with every movement, showcasing the perfect balance of size and definition, reflecting a commitment to pushing beyond limitations. Mia was captivated by this sight; she couldn't say or do anything but stare at him with eyes filled with lust. Travis smiled when he noticed her smile. He then took his pants off, showcasing his well-built legs and, more importantly, his sizable member that was visible through his underwear.

"So big!" she thought. This was her very first time seeing a man's cock, and it was bigger than she had ever expected. His cock was like nothing she had imagined while masturbating before. Travis took his underwear off, and his cock wobbled as he walked to the bath. He entered the tub, standing right by her face. She stared at his cock with widened eyes; she wanted to touch it, but she was afraid that Travis would think ill of her.

He sat down in front of her, leaned back on the tub, and put his arms around the edge. The tub was very big, about the size of a hot tub, so many people could enter. Travis wondered why they even got this since his wife was such a dictator.

Mia was at a loss for words. Nothing in her mind could even process what was happening. Travis was sitting naked right in front of her in the bathtub. She glanced at his body, and her eyes could never not enjoy the sight of him. She then raised her eyes to his face, blushing even more and looking away. She couldn't face him, not after what she just saw. Travis saw that she was speechless, and he didn't blame her. He would also be speechless if he saw himself.

"Are you still shocked?" he asked as he leaned close to her. Travis grabbed Mia's neck and turned her head so she could look at him. He wanted her to get used to this because when the day comes where he has to bang her hard, he doesn't want to be stopped every now and then due to her being embarrassed or something.

She nodded her head slowly. The sight of his eyes was truly mesmerizing for her. She could not dream of anything as beautiful as Travis's eyes, even though they were your standard black. They had this deep feeling inside of them that made her feel as if she was being sucked into a void.

He smiled. Travis raised her up and placed her on his lap. Feeling her naked body on his body was quite arousing, but he had to focus. What he wanted to do is make her get used to him being intimate with her, and he will succeed.

Travis pulled her into an embrace. This was probably the easiest way to make her get used to him. Cuddling was pretty much sex but with no penetration or much stimulation.

"This is too much! We're just cuddling, but I'm so embarrassed!" she thought. Her mind was going haywire. If cuddling did this to her, then she would pretty much pass out if they fucked. So yeah, what Travis was doing is sort of a future investment.

< Downstairs >

Helen is sitting on the sofa while she watches a cooking show. She has a slight smile on her face. Cooking shows have always caught her attention, even when she started to take her religion seriously. Looking back at the day that turned her whole life upside down, she was very thankful to God. She vowed to put her all into raising her daughter to become a very righteous woman.

She saw the time and decided to go to sleep. Tomorrow morning, she needed to wake up and make breakfast for her family, especially her husband, who works very hard to keep their family fed. She turned off the TV, got up from the couch, went up the stairs, and stopped by her room. But before she entered, she saw that the bathroom light was on.

"Is Mia still in there?" she wondered. Helen went to the door and tried to open it, but the door was locked.

"Huh?"

"Mia, are you in there?" she asked.

Inside the bathroom, Mia had calmed herself down. She no longer felt embarrassed. In fact, she loved the warmth coming from Travis. She enjoyed his gentle touch as he slowly brushed her hair with his hand. She was almost put to sleep by the love and care she was feeling, but she managed to stay awake.

Suddenly, while they were enjoying their cuddling, the door handle was turned. Mia looked up and saw the handle slowly return to its normal position. The next second, her mom's voice rang in her ears. She instantly froze but knew that if she hesitated, her mom would probably find it very suspicious.

"Yeah, I am, Mom," she replied.

"Oh, well, you shouldn't stay in the water for too long. It's not good for you, okay? So get finished—I'm off to sleep," Helen said. She didn't find anything suspicious with Mia because she knew her daughter would never do anything bad. Helen entered her room and closed the door behind her. Mia sighed, backed up, and looked at Travis as he calmly sat there.

"We should get out," she said. Travis nodded in response. He got up, carrying Mia like a princess. Walking out of the bathtub, he took their clothes, and they left the bathroom. He then ran back and let the water out.

Travis walked back inside Mia's room and locked the door behind him. He looked right at Mia as she wiped herself dry with a towel. When she was done, she gave Travis the towel. He did the same. Mia stared at his body. Even if she saw him naked every day, she could never get over the sight of his body.

Travis put the towel on the doorknob and walked toward Mia's bed, sitting on top of it.

"So, what do you want me to help you with?" he asked.

"Aren't you gonna get dressed?" she asked with a blush on her face. Travis shook his head and said, "Well yes, but not now. Have a seat and let's work on the drawing together." He patted the spot next to him. Mia hesitated for a second but went and sat next to him, seeing as she had no choice.

"So, um, I wanted to draw something cool and simple, like a car or a doll. I'm not a good drawer or anything like that," she said.

"Well, we could change that if you wanted, but let's talk about that later. How about you draw an artist? Don't worry; I'll help you with everything. In fact, you'll just have to color it," Travis said. He understood that teaching her how to draw right now would take days upon days, which he honestly didn't have. So Travis had to make things quick for both of them.

Thinking on the idea, Mia didn't mind it, so she nodded. "That's alright. It's not like it's for marks or anything," she said.

"Alright, get me a piece of paper and a pencil, oh and a book so I can draw over it," he said. Mia nodded and went to get all those items, all the while Travis stared at her wonderful rear.

"Can't wait to have my meat slide into that one of these days " he thought.