Chapter 65

He walked inside the school building and went straight to class. As Travis was about to enter, he felt someone tap his shoulder. He turned back.

"Oh Judith, how are you doing?" he asked as he pulled her into a hug.

"I'm fine, just a bit sore but I can manage. I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" she asked.

"You could have texted me. Last I remembered, I gave you my number."

"I would have done that, but I thought it'd be more reasonable if I asked you in person. So what do you say?"

"Sure, let's go. When, though? I'm pretty busy these two days. I also have to come to your house on Saturday for dinner, why not do it then? After dinner, we'll go out," he said.

"Great idea, guess I'll see you then. Oh, we have Gym class this morning, so I'm very excited," she smiled seductively, then winked at Travis. Judith then walked away, leaving him baffled on how she changed so much in a day.

'I do miss the cute Judith, but she's not bad. In fact, she's a bit hotter, to be honest,' he thought.

He walked inside the class and went to his seat. Eve and Mia were having their daily debates, which were like music to his ears.

"So Travis, I heard you went to Eve's house yesterday. How was it?" Mia asked with a frown.

"Pretty fun. We played KOF, and yeah, that's it."

"Haa, I knew you were lying Rogers, you did not make out with my Travis," Mia said, sticking her tongue out towards Mia.

"Oh, I almost forgot. We made out as well. Pretty nice," he said.

Mia froze in place, shocked at what she had just heard. She looked over to Eve, who was smirking filled with pride.

"I thought I was the only girl in your eyes," she said.

"Well, you were, at that moment. Right now, I see you both," he replied.

"Be honest, Travis. Do you like us both? Equally?"

"Yeah, both of you have equal value to me. And if you don't like the thought of loving me together, then I'm afraid this won't work. So think about..."

"We will! Yeah!"

'Uggg, this reminds me of that scene in The Misfit of Demon King Academy S1 when they all shouted the main character's name... Fuck, it was so cringe!' he thought.

"Alright, we have to make a timetable then. But it'll start next week since I'm very busy this weekend. On Monday, I'll be with Mia and Tuesday Eve. We'll switch these throughout the week, then Friday we decide whether I'll visit any of you on the weekend. Any problems?"

"Nope!"
"No, sir!"

"Good, since we're now in agreement, it means you are now part of my harem," Travis said while nodding vigorously.

After that, Travis and the girls talked about trivial day-to-day things that normal friends tend to talk about. Soon, Ms. Bissette came into class, and as usual, she forcibly smiled in front of everyone as she greeted them.

"Bonjour, students. I hope you're all ready for today. Travis, I'm sure you know this, but let me clarify. Today is a short day. Instead of the usual six subjects, you'll be taking four. Each period is split by an hour, meaning you'll attend four hours.

Alright, let's begin with roll call. Everyone, please be seated."

<5 minutes later>

"Have a wonderful day. I pray you all have your homework; otherwise, Je vais tous vous tuer [I will kill you all]," she said this with a sweet smile that made it even more threatening.

Travis walked out and sighed as he didn't really feel like doing anything today. Then he remembered that he has three people who will entertain him the whole day. These are Judith, Fiona, and Louise. He simply can't wait to play with them, especially Fiona since she'll be getting her punishment today.

'I can't wait,' he thought.

He went to the locker rooms and got inside. When he entered, he found Judith already inside changing. Yet something was different—she was no longer wearing the generic kind of underwear. Instead, she was now wearing branded underwear. She wore Calvin Klein black two-piece underwear, which looked arousing.

He smiled as he approached her and grabbed her ass firmly, squeezing it in his hand while staring down at her beautiful green eyes.

"You wanna impress me, huh?" he asked as he wiggled her ass in both hands.

"Hmm, does it seem that way?" she asked.

Travis didn't respond. He instead grabbed her by the throat as he pinned her against the wall.

"You need a good fucking. Maybe that'll teach you how to speak to me," he said.

Judith smiled, her face ecstatic and filled with pleasure. "Spare me. I'm sorry for overstepping my boundaries. Please punish me, Master."

'Huh? She's into that, huh? Well, she'll make good practice for Fiona and any other bitch that thinks they're the shit,' he thought.

He pulled her panties out of the way. Travis shoved his fingers in her mouth.

"Suck it," he said blankly, his voice lacking any emotion. Judith nodded, opening her mouth, shook, took in both of Travis's fingers, and began to suck them as fast as she could. Travis smirked. He pushed his hand forward, making his fingers go deeper into her mouth. Judith gagged, yet she didn't stop him. She allowed him to do what he wished, because that's what she wanted.

He pulled his fingers out, pushing her feet apart. Travis slowly put them into her pussy.

[Please Do Not Try This, It May Lead To Infections]

He aimed straight for her G-spot immediately after entering. He didn't want to waste any time since they had to go out to gym class. So he began to fuck her pussy using his finger, nice and hard.

"Ahhh, yes... harder!" she moaned without a care in the world.

Travis's fingers moved faster as her pussy got wetter. Before long, they were completely drenched, even more than when they entered.

Judith drowned in pleasure. Her legs trembled as he fingered her, her moans louder than ever, filled the locker room.

"I'm gonna cum!" she shouted. Her eyes rolled back as she stuck her tongue out. Her body twitched rigorously as her climax drew closer. As she was about to, Travis pulled his fingers out.

"Ahhhhh!" she moaned. Judith fell to her knees and clung on to Travis's leg. Her orgasm was completely ruined. Her pussy was hot, her mind filled with disappointment, yet a wide smile was etched on her beautiful face.

"You liked that?" he asked as he crouched down. Judith nodded, "Yes, Master. I love to be used by you. Please use me more." She pleaded. Judith bowed down in front of Travis, her face down and her ass up. He felt his cock rising between his legs.

'Man, if only I could,' he thought.

TO BE CONTINUED