Chapter 45

As he was about to walk to his class, Travis noticed that many people had their eyes on him, which we all know is due to him pretty much changing overnight. He didn't pay much attention to them, though. Travis walked towards his class. When he arrived, he saw that nobody was there. It seemed he was very early today. He went to his seat and sat down.

'So I've got to do that thing with Melody, submit the drawing to Ms. Ross. Also, Ms. Okita asked me some things from the pharmacy. Well, it's due on Friday, so I'm not going to complain. What else? Judith, yeah, I'll get some of hers today. Maybe I'll start off with Louis. Yeah, that'll be good. I might just go this morning since I've got to release all this pent-up energy from my template advancement. I wonder if she can take it all in,' Travis thought.

He honestly had zero cares for school at the moment. He could just skip every class and do what he wanted. But something inside told him that he should take the normal route with most teachers. With his favorite teachers, like Coach Bridget and Ms. DeWitt, he'll just alter them slightly since they're much more appealing in his opinion. Not that he wasn't going to add the others to his harem.

The door was opened and two people walked in. It was none other than the two Latino students, Lopez and Martinez. These were the two people who called their brothers on Travis for some random reason which he forgot. Seeing them enter, Travis smirked a bit. They both saw the smirk on Travis's face and instantly understood why he was smirking.

Lopez and Martinez sat outside their family's Mercado. They both drank some Corona as they laughed along at the thought of Travis's state.

"Your brother must be done by now, I'm sure," Martinez said as she smiled smugly. Lopez nodded.

"Yeah, he's probably done. By now, I'm sure he's getting his gang some drinks. Let's hope that he also gets us some," she replied.

"That would be great."

Ten minutes later, they're currently sitting inside Lopez's room. Martinez is laid on the bed naked as Lopez licks her pussy. Her face filled with joy as she receives the pleasurable feeling of Lopez's tongue. Biting her lower lip, while staring at the ceiling, looking ecstatic.

Lopez's tongue twirled around as if drawing a circle. She licked all over her pussy, which felt heavenly to Martinez. She then slowly slid her long tongue inside her pussy and went straight for her G-spot. She did the very same thing to that spot, twirling her tongue in a circle.

"Fuck!" Martinez shouted in pleasure. She threw herself back on the bed as her body trembled under the pleasure. Lopez really understood how her pussy worked. How couldn't she since she's always willing to give her a nice suck when she asks? That goes the same way for her as well. They both rely on each other when it comes to sexual pleasure. It's been like this for a long time, and they honestly don't plan on stopping.

As she continued to pleasure her, her orgasm drew nearer. Her moans came out more frequently as she held them. Her smile also grew wider. She and Lopez were staring deeply at each other, both of them loving the sight in front of them. The next second, Martinez squirted all her juices.

"Yeahhhh!" she moaned. Martinez played with her clitoris using her hands, which drew more juices from her pussy. Lopez simply took all of it into her mouth and face. She smiled happily and crawled up the bed, kissing Martinez passionately. The two girls undeniably loved one another. Even though they knew very well that they both didn't like the same gender, they had this exception for each other since they grew up close.

"It's getting late now. Your brother is supposed to be back by now," Martinez said as she put on her clothes. Lopez nodded and said.

"Yeah, he is. I wonder if they got into some trouble with a rival gang. I mean, it's not common for them to be going in such a large group," she said.

Suddenly their door was flung open. Lopez's mother stood in front of the door and looked at her daughter in worry and somewhat fear.

"Tu Hermano (your brother), he's hurt. Come, let's rush to the hospital!" her mom said as she trembled. Lopez stared at her mother in shock, thoughts ranging from one another filled her head. There could have been many reasons why he got hurt, for some reason Travis was the first person to come to mind when she thought about it.

'How did he even do it? He's just a th-' his thoughts were cut off upon giving a closer look at Travis. Even though the hoodie he was wearing hid his muscles, Travis's build looked much bigger than the last time she remembered. Seeing him with a new haircut and the expression on his face, everyone would be surprised if they saw Travis's old self. He looked much more charismatic, confident, and also much stronger and handsome.

Martinez stared at Travis in shock, thinking back to how she remembered Travis and looking at what he was now. She was quite stunned, but above everything, she was extremely interested in what had happened and if he was interested in becoming close friends.

'It's like I'm looking at a different person. I'm not even surprised that he beat up my brother and his crew,' Lopez thought.

They went to their seats and sat there, thinking of how they could fix things with Travis. They only had Lopez's brother's gang on their side, but look what that got them. Travis enjoyed seeing their expressions. They both looked fearful of him, but that was the last feeling he wanted to see them have.

'Let's see if they'll act like they normally do or will they submit. I hope it's not the last one because that'll be boring,' he thought.

Travis got up from his seat and approached them. Both girls turned towards him hurriedly, and upon seeing him standing in front of them, they both shivered with fear.

"So, you called on some thugs to jump me yesterday?" Travis said.

Lopez frowned. Thinking back to what happened to her brother, she felt extremely angry. So she looked at Travis with fuming eyes and said, "Yeah, you got a problem with that?"

Martinez looked at Lopez with surprise. She thought maybe Lopez was on drugs or something because the last she checked, her brother was currently fighting between life or death with the same dude she was shouting at now.

"Oh, so you're still feisty. To answer your question, no, I don't. It was a good warm-up, even though it didn't do anything for me," he said with a smirk. He wanted to bring her anger out; what better way than to taunt her?

"Huh! You freakin' put my brother in the emergency room, fool. And you're here smiling like it's nothing!!" She shouted angrily.

"Wait, that was your brother? That's pretty sad. I thought maybe he was a random dude who acted as the leader. Well, I still don't care