Chapter 44

"Well, you should get ready for school. I wouldn't want you to be late. Also, Travis, do you need some pocket money?" she asked.

"No, I'm alright. I've got some money saved up, so you don't have to worry about that. I'll see you later, Debbie. You should take some time off tonight. How about we order some food?"

"Yes, I think you're right. I'll do that with the girls. I'm sure Jenny has many opinions, as always."

"True. I'll catch you later." Travis left the kitchen, ran upstairs, and entered the bathroom. He took off all his clothes and stepped into the shower. His whole body was aching, yet he didn't care about that. What bothered Travis was the sweat all over his body; it was really annoying since it was sticky and uncomfortable. He turned on some cold water and gradually added some hot water. He needed to bathe first, and then he'd take a cold shower.

He closed his eyes as he felt the hot water raining on his body. It was a feeling he could never not enjoy. Slowly, he opened his eyes and the template page floated in front of him.

[Yugiro Hanma Template - 10%]

He smiled; yesterday was the most he'd pushed himself, and honestly, he wanted to do something different today. Instead of training, he wanted to have an endurance test. What better way than deep-sea diving, of course.

He smiled at the thought. Having the blood of the legendary Hanma family coursing in his veins was honestly thrilling. He wanted to do things no normal person could ever dream of doing. He finished bathing, so he took a cold shower. After a minute, he was used to the cold water.

'I should try ice baths then,' he thought. Cold water wouldn't suffice anymore. So he told himself that on his way back, he would get some ice. Travis walked out of the bathroom wearing nothing but his birthday suit. He, of course, knew that Jenny was going to be at her door. Why? Well, yesterday's question must have kept her.

And when he turned to his right, Travis was correct after all. Jenny was standing in front of his room with her usual expression, but that soon flipped 180 degrees upon seeing him naked.

'He's so hot' is what she instantly thought. Travis walked up to her and stopped right before he would bump into her. He stared down at Jenny, raised his hand, and placed it on her chin. He then raised it so he could see her pretty face.

"How'd you sleep?" he asked in a deep voice. Travis's voice sent sparks into Jenny's head, rendering her speechless. She had a bright red blush on her face, which looked cute.

Travis put his hand around her waist and leaned down to whisper something in her ear.

"It seems you've decided already. We'll talk about the details when I get back home. Be ready; we just might start recording by then," he said. Jenny listened to his enchanting words. If it were her old self, she would have retorted angrily, but now that she was in front of Travis's dominant nature, she couldn't help but submit.

"Do you have any objections?" he asked. Jenny shook her head, which made Travis smirk widely. He grabbed her ass and squeezed it.

"Ahhh~" his sudden touch made her blood rush; she couldn't think straight. Her mind was all over the place, but her body was focused on one thing, and that was him. It didn't look like it had any other plans but to do as he says.

"Good, I'll see you later then, Jenny." He gave her a light lick on her ear and moved past her, entering his room. Only then could Jenny move her body again. She breathed heavily, looking back at Travis's door. She blushed and held herself as she shivered.

'That was so hot!' she thought as a crazed smile appeared on her face.

Travis stood in front of his mirror. His body was much more refined than before. He had also grown taller, which was quite noticeable, yet he didn't care. Looking at himself, he knew that his aura had completely flipped. From the cute and submissive-looking pretty boy to a handsome male who looked like he held all the power in the world within his grasp. Travis smiled and shook his head. With his current self, he knew that capturing the hearts of women would be nothing but a simple game for him. He could also outcompete men in the proper way.

Not the flawed way they normally show in most novels. This type of cucking is the one you see in those NTR Manhwas and Manga Hentais. To emasculate a man, make him feel as if you are better than him at everything, so that when it comes to giving away the people he loves dearly, he can't even say no. This is what Travis is going to do from now on. Sure, it's going to be hard on other individuals like Tony, etc., but he wasn't going to take no for an answer.

Today was the day he takes his first loss. He will be losing his virginity, and after that, he'll be winning and nothing else. Also, he's not going to be some cold-hearted dude; he's still his normal self, with some modifications.

Travis got himself some clothes and put them on. He took his phone , backpack. He took a spare pair of clothes and put them inside. On his way out, Travis was met with Yumi, who was wearing a long shirt with panties underneath. Seeing Travis walking towards her, Yumi felt her whole body getting alerted. Not in danger, but in arousal.

"What's up, Yumi?" he greeted her with a smile. Yumi stared at Travis with a deep red blush. He didn't look any different, but his aura was that of a man who knew how to get women at his feet. And not that she'd ever admit to it, but those kinds of things sort of intrigued her. Not surprising since she uses Wattpad.

"Travis, you seem different," she said cutely. He chuckled in response and patted her head. Head pats would reign supreme forever.

He didn't say anything; instead, Travis walked past her and left the floor. She stood there in silence, trying to process her thoughts. While she was doing that, Travis had walked out of the house.

'Oh yeah, school,' he thought. His happy mood had been reduced to normal again. He got on the way to school.

A minute later, Travis had arrived at school, and the person he saw at the gate really surprised him. Mrs. Smith stood there by the gate along with Annie. She looked to be checking the students' dress code. Well, he didn't have anything that needed to be checked, so Travis walked inside. She and Annie gave Travis a brief glance as he walked past them.

'Why does he seem more attractive?' Louis thought.

While Annie silently shook her head and looked back at the students.

'Okay, what do I have in store for me today?' he thought.