Chapter 11

The next day I woke up early. I was nervous, today was Felix's birthday. I didn't know what to expect, but I didn't have long to think about it when I heard a knock on my door. I hurried to open it and when I did I was surprised to see Mr King.

"Hello Sir." I greeted and bowed my head respectfully.

"Come with me," was all he said as he began walking away. I hurried to follow him, my little legs struggling to keep up with his longer ones.

"You will recall what I said to you last time we met," he said sternly. "It is tradition in our family that when an Alpha comes of age they receive an Omega of their own."

"Y-yes sir," I replied timidly.

"My son may have... unconventional tastes in Omegas,"  he said, looking me up and down, "but you will be his nevertheless. You will serve him diligently, and he will take care of your needs as an Omega in return."

Just then Mr King stopped in front of another door and knocked.

"Come in," a strangely familiar voice came from the other side of the door.

Mr King entered the room and I followed behind him.

When we entered the room I quickly realized where we were. It was a bedroom. Felix's bedroom.

Felix was sat on the bed looking directly at me, as though he had been waiting for me to arrive. His gaze then moved over to his dad.

"Here he is," Mr King said, referring to me. "Remember what I told you yesterday," he added, his tone was severe. I didn't know what he was talking about, but he sounded serious.

I looked over to Felix, and just for a brief moment he looked annoyed, before hiding his emotion and smiling at his dad. "Yes, Father."

They locked eyes and stared at each other, almost like they were having a silent conversation. Whatever it was they didn't want me to know, I guessed it was some family business.

Neither one of them said anything, until Mr King cleared his throat and pushed me forward.

"Well then. I will leave this Omega to you." Mr King turned to leave the room, adding as he left "And don't be late for the party later. I expect you to look presentable and be on your best behavior." With that, he left the room, the door swinging shut behind him.

There was silence in the room as I realized I was now alone with the man who would be my Alpha. I could feel his gaze watching me, but he didn't say anything, and it made me nervous.

I looked around the room to avoid meeting his eyes. It was large, and decorated in a modern style unlike the ground floor of the mansion which was quite traditional. Large windows let in lots of light and gave a view over the large and well kept garden outside.

Inside it was surprisingly clean and organized. I wondered if that meant Felix was a neat person. There weren't many other clues to his personality in the room other than some dumbbells in the corner and I already knew he liked to work out.

Just then that deep voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Are you just going to stand there looking around all day?" came Felix's teasing voice. I blushed as he noticed I was avoiding looking at him.

"S-sorry," I stuttered. I was nervous, even though this wasn't my first time meeting him he still had an intimidating aura around him.

"You don't need to apologize to me," he said. There was a strange emotion in his voice. It almost sounded like regret.  "Besides, don't you think it's strange? Being suddenly sent away to auction, only to end up being sold to complete strangers?"

I was a little shocked he asked me that so casually. Truthfully I agreed with him, but I couldn't say anything out loud. I didn't want to get on the mafia's bad side.

Felix seemed to recognize my hesitation as he reassured me. "Don't worry, you can say what you like around me. I won't get angry."

"W-well, it is a little s-strange," I said meekly.

"A little?" Felix laughed. "You really are weird. Most normal people would say it was more than a little strange." My eyes met his for the first time. "But you're not normal are you?"

I didn't know what to say back. Male Omegas were rare, but I felt like that wasn't what he was saying.

"Do you know why I picked you, that night at the auction?" he asked. I shook my head. I really didn't know. "Because I felt sorry for you. A poor little sickly looking Omega dragged onto stage, covered in bruises and looking scared."

I looked at the floor, embarrassed. So he had noticed how pathetic I must have looked.

"You know, I didn't want my Dad to buy me an Omega," he continued. "I thought the whole idea was so old fashioned. But then I saw you and I knew I had to save you. I know what Alphas are like, especially the kind who would visit such seedy places. Do you know what one of them would have done to you if they had bought you and taken you home?"

I shook my head. "N-no" I replied softly. Could it really have been that much worse than living with Uncle?

"Exactly. And believe me you really don't want to know," Felix added. "But enough about that. You're here to stay, so I suppose I should introduce myself properly. My name's Felix King- but I suspect you already knew that."

"I'm Pete," I introduced myself quietly.

Felix smiled at me. "I know, I may had taken a look at your file," he added. "I don't know what your life was like before, but I've never seen anyone look so beat up."

Just then Felix stood up and made his way over a closet on the other side of the room and rummage through it. After a moment he pulled out a bag of something, but I couldn't tell what it was.

"Sit on the bed," he said to me, gesturing to his bed.

I obeyed him, hurrying over to the bed and sitting on the edge. I thought it was best to do what he said, I didn't want to give him a reason to dislike me.

"Now," Felix said as he made his way over to me, "take off your clothes."