Chapter 7

Y/N's POV:

"Long time, no see, Y/N/N", she says calmly and collectively.
"Yeah... How've you been? It's uh- it's good to see you again"
"Yeah, I'm great! Although it's Lana now. Hey, Elizabeth. Nice to see you and Y/N are still best friends", she says, emphasising the last two words. What's going on? Beth just continues to stare daggers at her. I stroke her arm slightly with my pinkie to indicate that it's okay, without everyone seeing us silently communicating.

"You guys know each other?", Jimmy exclaims. We all nod. "We all went to high school together", Elizabeth.G- I mean Lana replies. "Oh wow, so this game of truth and dare has become a lot more interesting!", he chuckles, but my heart rate picks up at that rapidly. Beth notices and this time, she is the one to stroke her finger slightly against my thigh to let me know it'll be okay.

"Okay, Y/N. Truth or dare?", Jimmy asks. I take a second to consider my options, but ultimately choose truth. "How close were you guys in high school?" "Well, Beth and I have always been close as you know, but Lana and I used to date" "What?" The crowd went insane. "Wait, back up. Why are you guys not together still?", he asks surprised at my answer. I recover from my awkward state as quickly as I can so as not to raise suspicion amongst the large audience, who were watching our every movement. "Sorry Jimmy, that wasn't the question!" He laughs in defeat.

Okay, so it's my turn. "Uh, Lana. Truth or dare?" It felt weird to call her that, even though she and I were nothing now and I had no feeling for her, yet the change unsettled me slightly. I guess Lana Del Rey is a better stage name than Lizzy Grant. "Dare" "Okay, I dare you to dance like a monkey to the song 'Dance Monkey'" She actually gets up and walks to the centre of the floor. The music starts playing and she actually starts dancing like a monkey to the God-awful tune that is being played. When the song is finished, she playfully slaps my arm. "I hate you Y/N Y/L/N" "Sure, whatever"

Someone in the crowd shouts "Stop flirting", which makes the rest of the audience and Jimmy erupt into a great laugh, whilst the three of us on the couch just sit there rather awkwardly. "Anyway...Elizabeth. Truth or dare?", Lana asks suggestively. I can tell Beth feels very nervous at this moment, but before I could do anything to tell her it's all okay, she replies with "Dare, bitch. Bring it!" The audience laugh, but I know she means every word she says towards her.

"Okay, okay. I dare you to sit on Y/N's lap for the rest of the show" The audience laugh for a while, but when Beth and I make eye contact, her face burns bright red. I mouth an "It's okay" to her and she stands up and sits down on my lap, her arms wrapping around my neck once again. I subconsciously supported her with my arms around her waist, pulling her in slightly.

After a few more rounds, Jimmy is pulling up photos of us all from high school that his team managed to find whilst we were playing his game. I'm in the middle of telling a story about me and Lana getting caught kissing by the vice principle in the school bus when Beth attempts to get off my lap. I pull her in closer a bit more as I carry on my story, but just as I finish and everyone is laughing, she says "Am I allowed to get up now?" Lana chuckles. "Sorry Elizabeth. I said until the show is over!", a proud smirk on her face and a hint of...jealousy? Everyone laughed but Beth just huffed and wiggled around on my lap.

Whilst Lana is talking about her side of the story, I whisper to Beth, "Hey, are you okay?" She nods but looks a little agitated. She continues to wiggle a bit and accidentally hits me in the dick. I groan a bit, luckily nobody hearing me but Beth. "Sorry! Are you okay? I'll try not to move too much!", she whispers sympathetically. I nod, smiling to let her know I'm okay, but soon come to realise why she might have been trying to get up.

I could feel her throbbing pussy on my thigh and the heat radiating off of it. I wasn't going to say anything to her right now, nor later, as I didn't want to embarrass her, but it was really turning me on. So much so, that my dick began to harden. I tried to think of anything else, but nothing was working. Luckily, I was saved by the show host. "Okay, that is all for tonight! Thank you, Y/N and Elizabeth! It's been a pleasure to see you on the show!" We both thanked him profusely as we both quickly got up and shook his hand. As we were walking off, we could hear Jimmy ask Lana about her new album she's releasing soon.