Chapter 8

Y/N's POV:

It's been a week since the little argument Beth and I had over dinner at her mom's and she apologised for it after Ash and I came back from the pool, but she's been rather distant ever since and I have become rather concerned about her. The reason I had decided to get back out there quickly was to try and get over Beth. It hurts knowing that she doesn't like me the way I like her. But she doesn't talk to me as much and she tries to avoid me every time we are on set together. Today, after filming, I went up to Scarlett's trailer, knocked and waited for a response. She's Beth's second closest friend, so I could only assume that she had an idea of what had been going on with her recently.

A moment or so later, a smirking face opened the door. "I figured you'd have to come here one day. Come in" I walk up the steps and inside, nodding in appreciation. "Please, take a seat. What's up?" She gestures towards a dark purple sofa in the corner of the trailer. I take a seat and take in the room. Everything is in such a unique and imaginative style that it seemed to be perfectly curated to accommodate her. I couldn't believe I get to work with THE Scarlett Johansson, let alone be this...close...with her.

"So?", she repeated, sitting down next to me. She shuffled a bit, 'getting comfortable' until our thighs touched, and she finally sat still. "Well, I understand you are very busy at the moment and are a bit stressed with Rose (according to Chris Evans), but I was wondering if I could ask you about Beth, then I could look after Rose for the week as a favour or whatever you have in mind?" Scarlett nodded her head and waited for me to proceed. "So, I understand you may have become aware that I recently broke up with my girlfriend, and obviously the Olsen's are a big part of my life; they're family to me. Well, we were all having dinner at their mom's house, and someone brought up my breakup, but when I explained that I wanted to get out there again, Beth became very upset and was practically begging and trying to persuade me not to. And because of that, I got mad, and we got into a bit of an argument, which she apologised for shortly after. The only problem is, I thought we'd be better by now and everything, but she's completely ignoring me, not talking to me and I'm rather concerned about her...she's my best friend"

Scarlett seemed to contemplate my words for a while as she looked down at her lap in deep thought. After what felt like hours, she finally looked up at me and sighed lightly. "Look, I can't tell you what she's thinking as I'm not her and she hasn't spoken to me about it either. However, what I can tell you is that she loves you! She only wants to see the best for you, so just bear that in mind and be patient with her, because I'm sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for this recent outburst in her behaviour", she told me wisely which made me smile.

"Okay, thank you Scar. God you're so smart! Where have you been all my life?"
"That's what I was just wondering!"
"Regarding my favour, what time do you want me to pick up Rose tomorrow?"
"Well, I was thinking. You said that you could look after Rose for me...OR whatever I had in mind. And you also acknowledged the fact that I am a very busy woman who has been stressed recently. I think I know how you can repay the favour..."

I smirked at this woman's confidence. "Oh yeah?" She leaned in slowly towards me, as did I to her. Our lips ghosted with one another's as my eyes flitted between hers and her luscious pink lips. "Just kiss me, Y/N", a raspy command escaped. Without another second of hesitation, our lips clashed, the softness of her lips; like pillows made out of cotton candy clouds, yet she tasted of cherry. I could feel her fluttering heart as I leaned over her, pushing her down so that she was flat on her back on the couch, with me on top of her.

Our lips never left each other's, not even for breath. And when I pulled her in roughly by her collar, she gasped at the action, allowing my tongue to explore her mouth. I began unzipping her jeans. "Is this okay?" She just nodded and tried to pull her jeans off. "I need words, Scar" "Yes, yes, it's fine. Just finger me already!" I smirk at her begging before practically ripping the fabric from her body.