05.Secrets,Hunger and violence make a bad combo

I'll be very frank with y'all,Liv has been grinning like a slaughtered goat ever since the date night.I"m trying to extract some juicy sensational content out of her but she turns out to be a nut,and not the sweet tangerine I thought she is.But lemme assure you that I'm not giving up on finding out,even from the slightest clue..

Damn I remember.It was like it happened just yesterday..

(A/N:I write all flashbacks in past tense)

I flickered my eyes open when I heard my door crack open.I squinted my eyes and then I realised who it actually was;the girl of the day a.k.a my bestie.She tiptoed to the other side of bed carefully so that she wouldn't wake me up,but c'mon who's she kidding..I felt a dent go down in my bed, signifying that she had just sat down.I groaned internally because she has her own bed which is a leg stretch away.I watched her as she switched on our dim butterfly shaped lantern which sparkled in the dark.We used it during gossip nights and when we share problems..I heard a muffle from her and I looked at her, blushing like a only God knows what.She twirled her hair round her index finger and stared into space.Im definitely missing something.I twisted in my bed and moved a little.

"Liv are you back?"I said faking a girly husky voice.

"Uhm yeah"she said still looking into space.

"How was it?"I asked,sitting up on my bed and resting on the bed frame.

"It was fine,it was good,I enjoyed it!"she chirped rather too fast.

"Is there something you aren't telling me?"I asked picking my phone from the side board to check what time it was;9:45pm.

"Nah,I'm not and besides -"her phone vibrated in her bag and she opened it.It was a message.I watched her read it for what seemed like forever.I peeped like the Tom I am and she blushed bright red.Anyone could toast some bread on that cheek.She pulled the phone out of my sight and smiled.

"Nat I'm so tired "she said with a fake yawn as she stretched her hands in the air "we'll have some good talk about this okay?"and before I could respond,she jumped up and walked straight to the shower to go change and take off her make up..

I slumped back into my bed and didn't bother to wait for her to come out.

Saturday and Sunday passed,and she was still silent..

So,I've come up with theories of my own.

What?if no one shares,let your imagination run wild.

Theory 01:They went to a super fancy restaurant and had very expensive dinner and me knowing Liv,she fell head over heels for the food.

Theory 02.Jacob asked her out and she said yes before they had maybe their first kiss?I'm not sure if they have...

3.They went through a pretty intense make out session on my front porch when she was dropped off.

And I'm still coming up with more...

~
"Get up you dope!!!!!"Liv screeches in my ear.

"Let me sleep for a few minutes,I'll get up I promise"I wine, covering myself up more in the cozy duvet.

"That's the second time you're saying such,I'm not gonna leave you"Liv says as she yells more in my ear.

"Olivia what's your problem?"I ask her, blocking my ears with the sides of my pillow.

"My problem?My problem is that today is Monday.I have an archery test coming up and the biggest one,Mr George will be at the gate waiting for late lazy asses like you to come,and I don't need to be punished because of you "Liv says in one breath.