17.The courageous me

A week later...

It's been a week since the whole #binathalie drama,which I might add,was the talk of the school.I began to wear oversized items and wore sunshades.Being interrogated and being called a bee-itch is something anyone wouldn't bear.Comments like;

"Who does she think she is?"

"She's so into him"

"Just another gold digger, at such a young age tsk tsk tsk!!!"

"I pity her"

"She's is so like the COA(centre of attention) right now, lucky snitch.

Yes I was angry,yes I was annoyed and couldn't handle it any longer so I decided to go to school disguised.But no,that brought more attention.I know, great right?

Now that it's Wednesday,it's sports day and all I pray for is for Nate nor Bianca to be in my class.

Right now I'm standing infront of my mirror, looking at my over baggy sweatpants.I grab a bunch of my tee in my fist and look at it as memories of what happened two days later came rushing through my mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback

"What's up Nat?"Liv asked me,a tub of icecream and Oreos in her hands.

I was scrunched up into a ball under my sheets and cleaned my nose quickly with the hankie in my hand to avoid Liv from seeing me in such a horrible state.

"I'm good"I said rather too quickly as I took of the duvet and sat up,a fake smile plastered on my face...Liv gave me a warm smile and I saw hurt in her eyes.I looked away, avoiding myself from breaking down.

"Natalie"she said softly

"I know okay?"I sniffled.

Liv dropped the Ice-cream and Oreos on the side desk and engulfed me in a warm hug.I immediately cried my guts out and felt the headache knocking at my forehead.

"Liv.....what did I do?....I...can't...see... myself like thissss"I said inbetween my cries.

"Nothing Nat, nothing"she soothed me.

After crying for thirty minutes,Liv wiped my tears and looked straight into my eyes.

"Natalie,you're really strong,you can do this!"she whispered encouragingly.

"How?!I stood there while she insulted me!!!!"I yelled and I saw hurt in Liv's eyes"sorry"I mumbled.

She nodded her head and sighed.

"Look, crying here and asking for a tub of ice cream and a big box of Oreos every two hours isn't going to solve your problem"she scolded.

"Whaf lis?(what is?")"I said with my mouth stuffed with Oreos.

"You need to be all badass,show them that you weren't moved my any of this"she smirked excitedly.

I rolled my eyes and took a spoon of ice-cream

"My idea of being all camo and avoiding embarassment is better"I smiled childishly.

"No no no,you need to go to school tomorrow,all dressed up.Looking super hot.Stop with all the baggy"she winked, stuffing some Oreo in her mouth.

"No no no,I need to stick with my plan"I said in a final tone.

After an hour and a half of fighting and arguing about who's idea is best,Liv gave up.