16.Nathan's POV

I gladly welcome the new NSA fans to the group!!!We hope you enjoy this chapter,which is dedicated to you..💙

                             🍀🍃🍃🍃🍀

Nathan's POV

I groan as I look at my bleeding knuckles.Right infront of me was a mirror,which I smashed seconds ago..I am still trying to figure out why the hell I am angry.

Because you saw brownie cry.

My instinct tells me.

Yes I am mad at what Bianca for what she had done and said to her,but I am more mad at myself for making it happen.If I was going to have do these things in order to make Bianca happy,then I guess I won't tolerate this anymore.The little bickers I had with her sent tingles down my spine and made me feel uneasy and I was always amused when she showed me her feisty side.I might sound like a chick right now,but I'm going to confront her.We have to go back to being what we used to be.... friends? enemies?I don't even know what we are.

I wince as the blood gradually mixes with the tap water,and I make it into a theory;

Natalie is the clear water.She is sweet, beautiful and she's an angel.

I am the blood.Red,dirty,well I won't say ugly because I'm really gorgeous and-

Focus idiot.

Right.

I spread like a wildfire, contaminating the good..

Watching the water go down the drain made me realise that in the end,we are one,and that we don't separate.I smirk and made my way to class.

                        🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

I fling the door open, catching the attention of many.Mr Jeremy gives me a look and I smirk.

"Good morning Mr J"I say.

"Miller,you are twenty five minutes late"he says trying to contain his fury.

"Like I care"I say.

I know I was being a jerk,but I am angry.

"What did you say?!"

"Oh,sorry Mr J,it won't happen again"I flash him a fake smile.

"You've been saying that for so long"he shakes his head and goes back to writing on the board.

I roll my eyes and walk to my chair at the back row.I wink at some girls as they fan girled

A/N:(is that even a word?)

Correction:as they fan girl.(end of a/n).

It's not bad to flirt once in a while.

I look at brownie,who stuffs her book in her face,and at her friend,who is shooting arrows my way.Though I knew she was hurt,I scoff and passed her before taking a seat.After drawing N² on the back of my book for about 15minutes,,the bell finally rings.Relieved,I pick up my bag and walk out.

I was pulled back into a soft chest,and the familiar scent of strawberry and honey tingles below my nose.Annoyed,I look at Bianca,who wore a smirk on her face.I smile slightly,and try to walk away.

"Hey babe"

"Look B,I need to get to-"I was cut off as her lips found their way to mine.Being the stupid fool I am,I pull her closer,moving my hands down towards her waist.

"NO PDA IN THE SCHOOL PREMISES!!"Mrs Bell,our literature teacher yells down the hallway.

Bianca giggles as she pulls away,and a scoff drew my attention.