15.When drama has finally taken place.

I stop by the gate and waved at that girl Kira,the one who complimented me when I put Bianca in her place (chapter 07-vanillalitious scenario).Yeah she's still a big fan.

"Hey"she waves back.

"What's up?"

"Oh nothing.I see you've been out of school drama recently"she winks and I giggle.

"Yep.I've gone back to being the good girl I've always been"

"Boring"she huffs and chuckles lightly.

A swarm of honks were heard from other people's cars behind me.

Oppsie daisy

"Be patient idiots!!!"Kira yells before saying her goodbyes and walking away.

I park in my regular spot and fling my bag across my shoulder.I try looking for Liv,but I guess we all know where she is *wink*.I look at my phone and smile as I had twenty minutes till class started.Tired of looking for Olivia,I walk towards the hallway.Whipers engulfed the place as I walked in.All the jocks wink at me and smile as I walked towards the lockers.

Guess Liv did do a good job.

The next thing, everywhere went silent.Not caring why,I drag myself to my locker,and a series of 'awws',' that's so cute' and whistles boomed across the hallway.I stop,and thankfully I had the strength to stand up.There they were,the people I've been avoiding, making out in the front of my locker.Nate stops kissing Bianca and looks at me,a blank expression on his face.I look at Bianca who has a smirk plastered on her face.She sticks her tongue out.She pecks  Nate's cheek.I glare at Bianca,and for no reason,my blood boils, probably because she was rubbing it in my freakin' face.Everyone begins whispering again,and I know that theories are being made.

"Good morning Natalia"Bianca smirks.

"It's Natalie"Bianca and I turn to look at Nate,who still had a neutral expression.

Bianca scoffs"what do you know about this snitch?"

"Excuse me?!"I whisper, clearly offended.

Bianca ignores me and looks at Nate, waiting for a reply.

"Babe,it's not what you think -"

"Don't babe me.Nate are you serious right now?!"she was already yelling,and I couldn't feel more embarassed.

"No.You need to listen to-"

"To who?You?I don't want to.I need an explanation.I need-"

"Guys, please excuse me,I need to get my books"I interrupt.

"Uhm no you can't"Bianca snaps"You honestly think that you can just tumble into my life and mess things up?"

"Babe calm -"Bianca held her hand in the air, signalling Nate to shut up.

Bianca walks towards me, but I didn't flinch.She pushes me once,twice.The third time,I held her hand and pushed her away.

"What the actual hell?!"I yell.

She stands there in awe.Little did she know that I'm full of surprises.Alice and Camila came to help her incase she fell.

"Did you just push me?!"Bianca yells.

"No idiot,I tapped you"everyone gasps at my confidence,while some smiled and cheer in whispers.

Alice walks towards me"look kid,don't mess with her"she says pointing a finger at me.

"I'm leaving you all to have a sanity recheck on yourselves"I turn around,the tears begging to come out.

Someone grabs me roughly,and pulls me back