12.Shopping

Well long story short, Tuesday to Friday were literally hell for me.Pleading here and there, shouting, unexpected bad wishing,and on and on...Cole slept at his friend Sebastian's house throughout and mom is really trying hard to put things back together again.

Cole looks miserable, hardly says a word or two.Poor dad bought a basketball for him.And mom(tsk tsk tsk)she's busy asking him if he wants to spend time with her,his answer is always the same;

"No thanks"and he walks away or shuts his door for the whole day till mom and dad leave for work.

It's a Saturday morning and I'm having a little chit chat with Olivia.

"That's the plan"Liv grins.

"Liv no.I need to do my homework and read.We've been watching Netflix for hours and test are coming up soon.We need to catch up"I say packing my books in my shelf,which is neatly situated on the side of my bed.

"C'mon Nat, going to the mall once in your life isn't a bad idea.Loosen up a little"Liv wines.

"Hey,I've been to the mall multiple times and just because I don't wanna go, doesn't mean I'm not loose or anything.I just need to study"

"Fine..when was the last time you went?"Liv smirks.

Oh it's true...

"Doesn't matter".

"Please Nat just this once"Liv put her hands together and puts on the most cute puppy eyed face she's ever given me.

"Everyone from school would be there,I don't want to draw unnecessary attention to myself"I complain, finally squeezing in my last book into my shelf;William Shakespeare; Romeo and Juliet..

"Who cares?I'll be with you and promise to chase any annoying person away"Liv begs."I'll buy you new things,plus we'll stop at the food cart to buy lots of food.

Now that's what's going to change my mind.

"Is Jake coming?"I ask with a smirk on my face.

"What do you mean?so I can't just go out with my bestie anymore because I have a boy- I mean because of a boy?No way"Liv says looking at her window.

Is it me or did she just mistakingly say boyfriend?.

"When did he ask you out?"I tease.

"Not helping Nat"she blushes."Quit changing the topic"she huffs,looking at her nails.

"But you owe me an explanation"I tell her.

"Firstly,he isn't my boyfriend.Ever heard of fantasising?Now let's go"she pleads.

"Why must you drag me along,you know the way there"

"Natalie Mariella Davis,as my best friend please go with me,I won't window shop I swear"Liv says moving from her bed and motioning towards me.

Huh, window shopping...every girl's weakness.

"And you owe me a 100 bucks"I smirk.

"Promise you'll not wonder off like always"I said placing my hand out.

"I promise"she smiles and with that we got up and started getting ready.

I checked the time;10:12am.I bet we have enough time on our hands.

***
"Ouch"I wince as Liv accidentally touches my skin with the hot iron.

"Sorry.Sit still will you?"she complains.

"I'm not the one who wants wavy hair...I appreciate my straight hair thank you"I snap, touching the red spot.

"Seriously Nat,change your look once in a while"Liv says and places my head in the right direction as she continues to curl my hair.

No Strings Attached On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara