Lets get divorced

Alaric shoved Victoria into the bathroom and left.

She kept her head down, waiting until he stepped out of the room before slowly looking up and wiping away the tears on her cheeks.

Moments later.

She locked the bathroom door and pulled out the hospital's report from her pocket.

After being soaked in the rain, the entire report was illegible with every word too blurred out to read.

She had planned on surprising him with it, but now it seemed like it was completely useless.

She had been with him for two years. She knew for sure that he was the kind of person who never let his phone leave his side.

He was also not the kind of man who would intentionally summon her just to tell her to go home.

The only possibility was that someone took his phone to message her so that she would be laughed at.

Perhaps there was a crowd of people laughing at her while she was foolishly waiting outside the country club with the umbrella.

She stared down at the illegible report for long moments before letting out a self-deprecating chuckle and slowly tearing it apart.

30 minutes later.

Victoria calmly walked out of the bathroom.

Alaric was sitting on the couch. His long legs were placed firmly against the floor as he focused on the laptop in front of him.

He seemed to be working.

When he saw her, he pointed at the cup of tea beside him.

"Drink that."

"Okay."

She walked over and picked up the cup of tea.

She did not drink it.

immediately. Instead, she seemed to be preoccupied with some thought before calling out to him.

"Alaric."

"What is it?" His voice was cold as he remained focused on the screen before his eyes.

She stared at his sculptured jaw and profile. Her pale lips twitched.

However, he seemed to have gotten impatient as he snapped up to look
at her. Their eyes locked.

As she had just taken a shower, her skin was pink, and her lips no longer looked as pale as before. Still, she looked rather sickly like she might shatter at a touch. Perhaps it was because she had just been drenched in the rain.

With one glance, his desire for her was aroused.

As for Victoria, her emotions were warring inside her, causing her to be
oblivious to his emotions. Instead, she was trying to work out what to say.

Eventually, she came to a decision. "You... Mmgh!"

She had just opened her mouth when he grabbed her chin and kissed her as if he could not control himself.

His calloused fingers immediately turned her fair skin red.

His breath was hot like fire against her skin. She eventually ran out of breath. Just as she was about to push him away, his phone began to ring from where it was on the table.

They froze. The passion immediately vanished. He soon moved away, gently nibbling on her lips as if he was still unsatisfied. When he spoke next, his voice was hoarse.

"Finish your tea and rest early."

He grabbed his phone and walked out of the room.

He had to answer the phone.