Hello Li Daiyu

Hello Li Daiyu

The smell of sulfur fire and smoke was what caused Jade to awaken aruptly.

As soon as her eyes had opened she knew she was no longer in her Penthouse back home.
For as far as her eyes could see she was surrounded by nothing but greenery. Trees and bushes flowers and grass that should never seen before it seemed almost otherworldly.

A true fantasy nature Oasis. She was confused on how she had appeared here why she was here in the first place she would have deemed it nothing more but a vivid dream but dealing that she was easily able to count all 10 of her fingers and the feel of the mossy like ground beneath her fingers showed proof of it being real.

Taking nothing more than a few seconds stood up straightening and stiffening her spine as she took a deep breath and made her way towards the center. There seem to be a tree bigger than all the others pulsating with some kind of energy it was calling to her drawing her in there's one thing that she had learned it was so trust your gut feeling so she started her track to make her way to the living tree.

After what she can only assume was about a 2 or 3 hour walk she's finally made it to the center of the splendid oasis. What awaited her there she could not believe a dragon a living breathing dragging that seemed to have its entire body wrapped around the tree. It was so big her brain couldn't even compute to the size of it and it was one with the Oasis a green earthling dragon.

She stood still as a towered over her slithering its body in the air making its way over. As it lowered its head is huge giant molten Golden eyes looking directly at her so pigmented so shiny so clear that she could see her own reflection staring back at her it was only then that she noticed that she did not look like herself.

Gone was the short brown wavy hair, hazel eyes tanned skin, and  in its place was skin as pale as fallen snow, long jet black hair that she hadn't even noticed  to be trailing behind her slightly and piercing honey brown  eyes. Eyes that seem to hold flex of the very same gold in the dragons along with bits and pieces of green and even there she say a little bit of a pink hue.

To say she was confused would be an  understatement but she refused to sit there and show any form of weakness. She's not sure that was what the dragon was looking for or maybe it was something else that had been searching for but she was busy assessing her new parents in its eyes but before she knew it it had gently bowed its head took in a breath and breathed golden fire on her.

It was only then as she admitted her defeat when it hit her that the fire was not hurting her but instead of making her sleepy. Has she decided to give in her mind was bombarded with memories and flashbacks of the life of the body she was at when not of her own life but the life of Li Daiyu.

The only child born to two middle class citizens in what seemed to be a fantasy ancient Chinese society. It was only as she looked through these memories that she'd gotten to the teen years that it had hit her like a ton of bricks. She was now in the very fantasy novel that her friend and secretary was also obsessed with for the past 3 months.

The Emperor's Female Official.

A book that she would be grudgingly admit she did check out dealing that her best friend/ secretary was so obsessed with it.

Technically it was about three best friends three women who grew up together. Each one of them having a different goal and dream she was in the body of the youngest of the three.