I didn't give you guys any visuals on what Yixing looks like and honestly I don't feel like trying to make male faces and things so I just found pictures on Pinterest that I feel like is what I think he would look like so here they are.

We got him in armor somewhere after on the battlefield and then something you would just wear on an average day. Honestly in the first probably two parts of the story cuz I'm going to break this down until like several different parts it'll just make it easier about 9 or 10 chapters each because each chapter is over 4000 words. But after the first two or three parts we might see a bit more of him and FeiFei. Just because I like the dynamic that I've created in my head for these two and how they are as people / characters but they're basically useless and not needed in the first part of the story so.

Meiying smiled slightly as another maid motioned that the fest was about to start. Quickly whispering to the two girls that they were to be seated soon. All three of them elegantly glided back towards the rest of the guest. Each of them wearing a polite smile as they needed a few of the other guests making their way over towards their sectors table.

Jade & Jia kept polite smiles on their faces and they ignore the whispers and looks from the noble men and women along with sector 1 through 3. Clearly the solidified and Jade's opinion that her friend has most likely been sharing information about her life before having much new her older sister and Jade but never giving detail at least until tonight that is if Yixing's reaction was anything to go by earlier.

But it also did another thing it fully solidified the fact that she was being used. ZhuZhu was being played like a fiddle by some of these higher up women who probably saw her as a pretty face but ultimately someone to use as a form of amusement.

Yes she wonders now how that might end up changing not just because of the changes that she's already brought to this one's fictitious world. But also and more importantly the reaction that quite a few of the women had when they found out that Yixing was the one engaged and married FeiFei.

ZhuZhu might be a little stupid and not exactly one to pick up on social cues or status. But there's no way that she's so dumb that she didn't understand or no that her sister marrying into a high class family boosts up the reputation of the entire family. Maybe this is what she wanted all along honestly Jade couldn't sit there and think too hard about it as they had finally made it to their table.

This was something she'll think about and look into later hell she'll most likely have her two new friends help her along the way. She already stated and knew that if she wants to drive she was going to need allies and she already made two of them between the three of them it wouldn't be too hard for them and maybe a few others that they might pick the wrong way to survive the cutthroat world of palace life.

Not too long after everyone had made it to their tables and seated. A buzz of whispering going around mainly of people talking about the latest gossip. Some who are too far away are not paying attention to the atrocity that was ZhuZhu's on lady like greeting. Or the news that she herself has enough risen up to the status of her class Noble woman due to her sisters engagement.

Others busy in themselves more so in the new development from sect 13 and Old Madame Zhang. Quite a few of them were very late to be standing while for other people trying to see if they can get a glimpse of the beautiful black jade. Quite a few of the noble women even talking about the garment that she was wearing many of them noticing the fact that this was definitely the handiwork of the palace seems stressed someone who never bothers with making dresses or gowns or anything of the sort for girls in the sectors unless given permission from one of the old madams or even the emperor himself.