After a good two or so hours of just standing there and having fabric draped around her.

Jade was absolutely blown away by the dress.
Sunsets and pink with flowers and branches. Looking over at Meiying surprised to see Old Madame Zhang standing there too. Both women looked extremely stunned. While Old Madame Zhang had a glint in her eyes unlike Meiying who seemed in awe.

Hook,line, and sinker.

Jade thought as she made eye contact with Meiying. She was certain she now had Meiying in her corner. Unlike Old Madame Zhang who seemed more like a plotting women. Clearly someone who sees a new opportunity and jumps on it the first chance that she gets. It was clear to her from the beginning that no matter what she did she was disposable as far as Old Madame Zhang was concerned so she wasn't going to bother with necessarily staying on her good graces.

"Well don't you look absolutely stunning Meiying take her to go get her hair and makeup done. He only have half an hour before the dinner is happening we wouldn't want to talk special guests to be late now would we."

Meiying nodded before slightly bowing as her mother walked past her. Looking up once again to thankimg Madame Lu. Give a dismissal grunt and hand wave essentially telling the girls to leave.

With one last bow Meiying gently grabbed  Daiyu's elbow guiding her out of the room once more. This time instead of going through the winding hallways that never seemed to end she took her to what she can only assume or the servant always. It took them a lot less time to make it back to the Lotus room.

Gone was Meiying's sweet and slightly shy demeanor as she started giving out instructions to the other maids there. She didn't have the fact that Daiyu I was going to be the lucky girl chosen from the lotus to be the special guest for their sector.

Something that the other girls that were getting ready picked up on and quickly started to whispering to their friends that had entered or were leaving the room. She knew that within seconds it would spread throughout their entire sector overlooked by Old Madame Zhang and she would have to deal with jealous girls trying to either sabotage her or use her for their own social game.

Daiyu didn't even have time to sit there and contemplate this or mourn the loss of any kind of normalcy at least for the beginning of her duration here. As she was quickly swept away in the frenzy of me trying to get her hair and makeup done perfectly.

 As she was quickly swept away in the frenzy of me trying to get her hair and makeup done perfectly

(The flowers are green and yellow)