We have two more chapters I believe before we wrap up part 1. Then I think I'll do a little author's note to kind of recap what happened and why part one is part one and what part two possibly May hold. I hope you guys do enjoy this also I apologize for any inconsistencies or more so writing errors I am doing this on my cell phone as I've stated previously if you read my other story because my laptop is broken and I can't get it fixed because even though I only bought it 2 years ago the brand that I bought it from no longer supports this laptop and I guess it had issues hence for they stopped making it. So I don't feel like getting a new laptop until I move mainly because I will be getting a desktop anyway and it will be so much easier. Plus computers are expensive. Or at least a good ones are.

Two days later ~

It was now time for the first test. Daiyu was absolutely ecstatic they had a mock exam the day after the feast. Primarily because Old Madame Zhang I wanted to do a quick overview of which girls were going to need a lot more help to pass the first exams.

Meiying alongside a handful of the maids made up a mock area for the girls to sit and take the test. Later on they took them grading them and then hitting the girls into three groups. Group a for the girls who would clearly be able to pass the test with flying colors. There's no need to worry about them. Group b those who need just a little extra push so that they would fully be able to pass with flying colors and make it on to the next sector and group c the girls that they were going to try their hardest and the next 48 hours to find someone to sponsor them so that they would still be able to stay in the Palace I would be able to try again for the initial testing in 2 months time.

It was a game plan that quite a few of the old madams would use but was never used before in section 13. Jia and Daiyu of course we're in section A they decided to volunteer to help out some of the girls in section b and even section c that were closer to being in section b. It was during this time that she made sure to make an even better impression on the girls around her. She truly wanted to rally as many of them behind her as possible. The higher her number of admires and supporters the easier this would be.

It was during one of the two breaks the girls had given themselves. When something finally happened.

'the calm before the storm huh?'

Old Madame Liu alongside two maids were following behind ZhuZhu and one of the section 1 girls. It was obvious and clear to Daiyu along with the four other girls with her that's something had gone on or happened in the past two days. This was probably the 7th time that they saw ZhuZhu being tailed by one of the maids of her sector or the old madam herself. Maybe they finally picked up on how absolutely unhinge the poor girl was I wanted to keep an eye on her just to make sure nothing truly happened.

On the other hand Jade couldn't help but to sneer behind her veil at the girl following her. Aeri Huang.

Aeri Huang was one of the few special cases in the empire. Her mother was a foreign beauty a very distinctive member of royal family from overseas. She was known for her kindness and her willingness to do what she could to help out her people. It was during one of her many trips to the poor sections that she met her future husband nobleman Huang.

No one quite knows what that Man's first name is or even technically how his family came into nobility. Just the fact that they had been in nobility for years centuries even as far back as the empire has been around so has that family one of the few families that have survived so long. No one knew exactly what their trade was or how they garnish their fortune or their favoritism with the Royal family. Of course there are rumors that they are in the trade of humans and that's how Mr Huang got his wife in the first place. There were whispers on the streets that he was secretly stealing the most beautiful almost handsome men from the foreign country and bringing them back to the empire.