The last chapter was very talk heavy I apologize a little bit for that but I needed the girls to have that conversation. Will more like lecture. You will be warned that this one is going to be more internal also I would like to just say that I do go back and forth between calling her Jade and Daiyu mainly because she goes back and forth between talking about herself via her original/English name and her new /Chinese name.

Old Madame Zhang nodded to the guards as they opened the doors.

Jade had to stop herself from gasping as the doors fully swung open

Jade had to stop herself from gasping as the doors fully swung open. She prides herself on her vivid imagination but even the idea of what this place looks like after reading the book was nothing compared to being there. It was described as a gorgeous indoor outdoor area the tables in the five main areas each for different nobles to sit at and the one in the middle clearly for the royal family.

That's truly walking into the room was a completely different experience. She looked around that she knows the other girls also having to stop themselves a few of them even pinching each other to make sure that they were not dreaming. The beautiful lanterns that hung around giving the room a soft hazy like glow. The gorgeous hanfu's that's a noble woman were wearing along with the beautiful silk red uniforms that adoned the maids and servants.

Does she looked around taking a peek over a railing as they walked past it she couldn't help but to smile slightly at The view below. It will seem that this entire section was built on top of a natural looking pond one that was filled with beautiful underwater aquatic Life and gorgeous koi fish. She was absolutely certain that she could sit there at the railing and just watch the fishes swimming around all day and wouldn't get bored.

The place was truly beautiful and is spectacular she could not comprehend the fact that she was now there. It was because of this and hello enchanted she was to be there but she did not notice us ZhuZhu along with her future brother-in-law made their way towards herself and Fei.

"YuYu it's really you!"

Jade looked up at the nickname remembering that only ZhuZhu seemed to call Daiyu that. Even after all the times she stated how much she disliked it.

Meiying stood next to them looking unimpressed by the very unladylike display ZhuZhu made. Yixing looking embarrassed on behalf of his sister in law.

Jade turned towards her and noticed a few Nobel ladies including the one she saw ZhuZhu with earlier looking there way. Ignoring them for now she took in her "childhood" friends appearance.

 Ignoring them for now she took in her "childhood" friends appearance