Chapter IV

Jackson POV

I woke up with a strong headache, and remember that I did drink last night to the point that I didn't remember how I got home.

Suddenly I feel that something moved besides me.

Then my blood boiled instantly when I saw who is that something.

"How dare you climbed in to my bed?" I roared at her.

And forcefully pulled the blanket that covers her, then what I saw made me enraged.

Her naked body under the blanket and on it displayed red marks wherever my eyes landed, which only indicated one thing, this woman took advantage of me during my drunken stupor.

"Good, good, how devious of you to take action during my drunken state!" I roared at her.

"Get out! Get out of my bed you slut!" I roared and dragged her out of my bed and throw her to the floor.

"You better leave my room this instant or I don't know what I will do if I put my hands on you!

Leave now! You slut! Get out! Get out of my room!"

I am seething with anger to this woman.

******

Eren upon hearing Jackson first roar immediately open her eyes and struggles to get out of his bed and was dragged out of bed and thrown to the floor.

Despite the pain she felt in every part of her body she tried her best to leave the room immediately to make Jackson calm himself of his rage.

It was the first time she sees him in that state of too much anger, to the point that he might strangles her to death if given a chance.

She hurriedly went to her room to change clothes and save herself from further humiliation.

She knows very well that this will be the outcome of what happened between them last night, she knows he will not have any memories of what happen and he will blame everything to her.

She knows it all but still she chose to indulged herself to deceitful feeling of hers.

She can blame no one aside from herself, she consented everything that happened eventhough she can avoid it, but still did enjoy every details of it, being with the man she love even for one night.

She can hear the things that being thrown and breaking on the other room.

The only thing she can do is hug herself and cries to pour her hurts,  pains and self blame.

After a while silence came to the other room and the door was open and shut forcefully. She tried to listen to the happenings and hear nothing.

She crawl out of her bed feeling sores all over her body especially her private part, and saw the time was 7:15 am and immediately remembered that Lyrus and  Jake have school today and run to open her door and check on the kids room to prepare them without thinking about herself.

She strugglingly prepared everything for the kids only because she knew that Jackson is no longer in the house, she already  heard the car engine leave earlier than usual.

Now she doesn't know what to do next after this thing pass. She knows that Jackson's attitude towards her will become worst more than before.

She doesn't know how to act in front of him because of that one night indulgence.

She just hope that after this storm passed by, everything will be back to normal.