Chapter X

Eren POV

Its been a while since I last saw Jackson.

Every time I asked the helpers about him, their reply would always be "Sir left early or sir arrived around midnight." Something similar to that.

And I would just sigh and go on with the day.

Suddenly I remember that I need to get the result of my check up. It was almost a month before I remember I had a check up.

Because of so much things going on, it was forgotten at the back of my mind, but right now I have time, so I plan to get the medical results.

At around 10 o'clock I arrived at doctor's office and asked for the results.

When I got the result my hand almost lost its strength and my knees almost give out.

My mind seems to black out for a while, written on the result 'Congratulations your pregnant for 3 weeks!'

And this result was a month ago.

The doctor come in and asked me quite sternly why it did take me sometimes before I got the result and I grimace at her question and just answered I was busy and forgot about the result.

"Ma'am I know that being a wife and a career woman is indeed a busy matter but I just want to say as a medical personnel that we women needs to also take care of ourselves and never neglect our health." She said and still continue.

"Ma'am its not that I am being a meddler here but your situation of not knowing that you are pregnant gives quite an alarm to me when I learned that you had not get the result yet, and considering that the test result also showed some not so good results that needed to be addressed properly." The doctor said out of concern.

"Doc, I thank you for your concern and I also appreciate your advice." I told her sincerely.

"Doc, I want to know the full results of my check up, can you please tell me now?" I ask her.

"The results showed that you are pregnant for 3 weeks but considering that that was a month ago so we can assume that you are already 7 weeks pregnant. I suggest we do an ultrasound but because it was still in your early pregnancy we will do the transvaginal ultrasound to check how is your baby. Do you agree?" She asked me.

"Please do what is needed to be done Doc, I'm  at your care."

Everything was done according to what the doctor said, I just felt some what uncomfortable through out the process.
But after everything the doctor explained to me what's need to be done  during this early pregnancy.

She also reminds me to avoid stress, avoid carrying heavy things and warned me that I am more prone to miscarriage than any average pregnant woman.

She told me that the result showed I have thin uterus and a slight bump on any hard surface might cause bleeding that will lead to miscarriage.

So she strongly reminded me to take extra, extra care and if possible take a break from everything to avoid stress and lessens tiring physical activities.

Then she gave me prescriptions for vitamins and medicines to take if something unexpected happens and set an appointment for my next check up.

When I checked the time it was lunch time and I remembered that Aiden was at home and he might be looking for me and might be crying again.

I hurriedly drove back home and like what I thought Aiden was indeed crying and looking for me again.

I run inside and called Aiden to assure him that I'm home.

He run to me and hug me while I carry him  to the sofa.

"Hush, hush mama is here honey, stop crying ok? What would mama's baby wants to eat?" I tried to coax him.

Aiden just shakes his head as no.

Then I carried him in the kitchen to find something to eat and feed him after that I carried him to their room to make him have his nap.

When I coax him to sleep I didn't notice that I too fell sleep through out the whole afternoon.

Just when I feel that someone or something is moving beside me I suddenly shot up from bed and look beside me. 

Then I saw Jake playing with Aiden while lying down on the bed beside me.

I breathe a sigh of relief at what I saw but felt a dizziness but I shake it off then when I look outside it was quite dark then I gently asked them what they wanted to have for dinner.

Both answered chicken, again.

We went to the kitchen and prepare everything for our dinner.

When I was frying the chicken, I scrunch my nose for the smell of the chicken.

I thought it was spoiled or not fresh anymore and changed it to a fresh one.

But the result is still the same and smelling it for a long time cause my stomach to turn over and I immediately covered my mouth and run to the nearest bathroom as soon as possible and throw up every I had in my stomach.

I feel like dying after I throw up and lost strength on both my legs. So I just sit for a while on the floor to regain my strength.

Then I heard Jake and Aiden calling for me outside the door.

I slowly got up and rinsed my mouth and arranged my hair, smile and open the door.

"Yes my sweet hearts? Sorry about that, mama just need to use the bathroom." I told them.

Then we went back to the kitchen and I just asked one of the helpers to cook fried chicken for the kids while we wait on the living room.

After everything was done on the kitchen the kids eat their dinner and was satisfied but I didn't eat anything for fear that I might throw up again.

That night I feel anxious about things that happened the whole day.

I don't know how to tell Jackson about this pregnancy and I don't even know how will the kids react when they learn I'm pregnant.

The whole night I was restless, but I didn't notice that Jackson, after quite some time of not being home, went home around two in the morning.

☆☆☆

Dear reader/s I thank you for trying this story.💙💙💙

It was my first story written here in wattpad.

I really appreciate you for giving this story a try.🥰🥰🥰

Hope you're enjoying this short story.

Till next chapter.😘😘😘