Chapter XVI

Jackson POV

"What's happening here?" I asked noone in particular.

That startled Mrs. Green and immediately face me.

"Jackson, you're here. Why are you just now? Where have you been all this time? Eren's been here for six days." Mrs. Green said continuously.

"Mrs. Green, I been busy so I don't have time for some nonsense. Anyway, what is your daughter doing here?" I asked and looked at the woman on the bed.

"Jackson my daughter was rushed here last Saturday night. She's unconscious and bleeding heavily and... and... and almost d..d..died..." and she started to cry again while holding her daughter's hand.

I almost laughed out loud without mirth but considering the woman in front of me I tried to control myself and just indifferently said to her.

"Well I'm sorry to hear that Mrs. Green, but I just want to inform you that your daughter and I  are now divorced, so please when she wake up tell her to never appear in our lives."

Then I once again look at the woman on the bed, she's so pale that I don't doubt that she's really sick and now unconscious.

"Did you know that she had miscarriage? She lost her baby. According to the doctor it was caused by depression.

I don't know what happened between you two, I thought my daughter is happy with you and your kids, because she really loved your kids and she consider them her children.

She never tell me anything unpleasant or that something is wrong whenever I called her, instead she always reassured me that everything is fine with her and your family and I never doubt my daughter.

But I think I was wrong, I never thought that she's not really happy, that she's not really fine, and that she's only trying to be fine and trying to stay strong so she won't make me worry.
My daughter is indeed really strong.

Did you know that when your mother asked her to marry you she immediately said yes, and then she told us that she knew you since high school and that she admired you since then, so she said yes to your mother immediately.

Hahaha, she still reason out that if marrying you is helping you then she will undoubtedly will help you.

But now this happened, I think this is just right and its better that you two should really divorced.

Now Mr. Mckane, that I already told you everything that's inside my heart, you can now leave.

And don't worry Mr. Mckane, I will immediately tell my daughter what you told me once she wake up. I will also make sure that she will never  appear in your lives again.

So please leave in peace Mr. Mckane, I just wish that you and my daughter will never cross path again."

Mrs. Green said almost silently but enough for me to hear everything she said. And she started crying with a sob.

I was dumb founded after everything I heard, and I don't know what to feel or what to say as a response.

When I'm about to say something my phone ring and it was a call from home.

I took my phone and said my goodbye to Mrs. Green then leave the room.

I walk fast through the corridor as if escaping from a calamity absent mindedly.

When I'm in the parking lot I called back.

"Hello! What happened? Why did you call me?" I asked whoever on the phone.

"Good evening Mr. Mckane! Sir, Aiden has been crying for almost an hour now, we couldn't make him stop. He's been looking for his mama, we don't know what to do anymore to make him stop sir. Please come home immediately sir." The nanny said on the phone.

"Ok, I'm on my way home, just do your job there and tell Aiden I will be home in a while." Then I cut off the call and get inside the car and drive home immediately.

At this time all things in my mind are all mix up. I don't know what to think and what to do about the situation.

All I do is drive home.

****

When I entered the door I immediately hear Aiden's cry.

"Mama, mama, where's my mama? I want my mama..." Aiden keep saying.

When I heard it, I immediately got headache.

"Aiden daddy's back, come here to daddy." I tried coaxing him but he never stop crying and just keep calling her mama.

"Aiden stop crying now, the woman your calling mama is not coming back.  She already left and will never come back, so stop crying. Stop wasting your tears and behave."

I said calmly and trying my hardest to stay calm and not burst my temper on my youngest son.

But it seems no effect. I know a little bit more and my temper will burst out any moment. So before it happen I called his nanny to take him away from here.

"Take Aiden to his room and tried coaxing him to stop crying.  Give him food, toys or whatever just to make him stop." I ordered his nanny.

She immediately took Aiden to his room.
And I too went to my room to have alone time and get some peacefulness.

Then everything happened this evening come rushing back on my mind.

Did you know that she had miscarriage? She lost her baby. According to the doctor it was caused by depression.

I don't know what happened between you two, I thought my daughter is happy with you and your kids, because she really loved your kids and she consider them her children.

She never tell me anything unpleasant or that something is wrong whenever I called her, instead she always reassured me that everything is fine with her and your family and I never doubt my daughter.

But I think I was wrong, I never thought that she's not really happy, that she's not really fine, and that she's only trying to be fine and trying to stay strong so she won't make me worry.
My daughter is indeed really strong.

Did you know that when your mother asked her to marry you she immediately said yes, and then she told us that she knew you since high school and that she admired you since then, so she said yes your mother immediately.

Hahaha, she still reason out that if marrying you is helping you then she will undoubtedly will help you.

Is it really true that she had miscarriage???

Does she really loved my children like her own???

She's been admiring me since high school???

These are just some of the questions I have in my mind right now.

I don't know what to do with this questions, I just want to make these things disappear.

*****

In the hospital

Eren's mother been crying silently since Jackson left.

She's so worry about her daughter's condition and fear keeps creeping into her heart.

She hates this feeling of helplessness and can't do anything but just endure, hope and pray for her daughter.

Then suddenly the machine connected to Eren's heart beat start making loud noise which alarm Wendy and made her panic and immediately got up from her sit and push the button to get the doctor's attention.

She saw how her daughter's body convulsions, the machine's noise make things worst for her.

Her mind started to get blank and her vision started getting blank too because of too much panic and then she fainted.

☆☆☆☆

Hello!

Kumusta? (How are you?)

It's been a while...

Here's an update for you dear.😊😊😊

Hope you enjoy it. 😉😉😉