Chapter XIX

Third Person POV

Jackson private investigator called him early in the morning to tell him about the result of his investigation but Jackson didn't answer his call so he just send the file on his email and leave a message informing him of the sent file.

When Jackson woke up from his sleep he immediately look for his phone to see if he got any message.

Then he saw a message that specifically caught his attention and then immediately open this email and read the content and unknown to him a slight smile grace on his lips.

'Ha, thank goodness I know now where to look for you Eren.' He let go a deep sigh of relief knowing where he should go and look for her.

Feeling light hearted, he prepared himself to visit the Green family who's now living on the countryside.

*****

After arriving at the front door of the Green family's house, Jackson pressed the door bell and squared his shoulders to look presentable.

The couple inside felt a bit confused about who would visit them suddenly when they did not received any news or message of who will visit them today but still open their door to look who was at the door.

When Mr. Green open the door, he was quite startled when he saw Jackson at the door way.

"Good day Mr. Mckane! What brings you here?" Mr. Green asked directly.

"Good day Mr. Green! I just want to talk to you about Eren and I relationship. If you would allow me to enter please."

Jackson quite desperate to talk to Eren immediately said politely.

"Oh, I guess I would like to hear that from you. Come on in Mr. Mckane." Mr. Green said.

As they enter the house Mrs. Green got a little confused why Jackson is here and why her husband let him in.

"Good day Mrs. Green! Sorry I came unannounced. It was quite important, please forgive me for my manners."
Jackson said apologizing.

"Oh ok, since its important and my husband let you in then its fine. I guess you also don't know yet that...." but before Mrs. Green can say what she wanted to say Mr. Green cut her off abruptly.

"Honey, let's talk about that later, ok. For now let's sit on the sofa and let him talk first." Mr. Green said.

"Yeah sure, hon." replied Mrs. Green.

As they sat down, Jackson cleared his throat to start.

"Actually I want to talk about my relationship with Eren. I know you still feel angry about me breaking up our marriage and all but please hear me out first." Jackson started.

"Well, first I want to apologize for my decision of breaking up our marriage without thinking about the consequences of my action.

I know I hurt her beyond words, and you too were hurt for your daughter.

At first I didn't care about anything after the divorce. I only thought to get out of that marriage and Eren be out of our lives.

I know I am a jerk  in that part, but that's the truth. I thought that her being out of our lives will make things better but I was wrong, totally wrong.

I didn't notice that my kids became totally attached to her and dependent on her and totally love her as their mom.

I didn't consider their feelings or their thoughts about divorcing Eren and now I am regretting it.

When Eren stop coming home, my kids started looking for her and then keep crying when they couldn't see her. 

And then things started to get tolled on them. They almost stop eating because of constantly looking for Eren.