17

Michael wasn't pacing around his room, or making masks anymore. He stood up and stared outside the small window on the wall where his desk is. He looked as the moonlight beamed down, lighting up apart of his desk where he could usually sit and make masks. He turned to his right and saw one of his favorite masks, the clown one. He gently got it off the wall and placed it on his desk, enlightening it. He watched as the light engulfed it, consuming its every detail Michael was so familiar with. Michael didn't react. He only stared at it for a few seconds before he heard a knock on his door. It was the new nurse. The new nurse Michael despised so much. The new nurse timidly opened the small hatch, sliding in a tray with his pills. Michael didn't do anything, but only listened. "Your pills," the nurse said. The sound of his voice infuriated Michael. From his tone to pitch, the new nurse wasn't anything special. He was just there to get his paycheck. He didn't care about any of his coworkers or inmates. Michael's bloodlust only grew as the new nurse started to curse at himself for dropping one of the pills on the floor. The nurse only stood there, with an unamused expression and waited for Michael to do something. He stood there for around a minute before speaking up again. "Your pills," he said again. Michael didn't move. He wanted to see (Y/n) again. He noticed the way the nurse got annoyed. The small window was slammed shut, leaving Michael alone once again, and without his pills.

-

It was the day before Halloween and (Y/n) was out doing last minute shopping. He wasn't big on Halloween, but he still wanted to buy some candy in case any kids were to knock on his door.

He grabbed the shopping cart and placed his drink on the cup holder before going into the Halloween section. It was empty for the most part, but there was still some stuff left. He looked around at his options before getting some popcorn balls, some bat shaped gummies, and a Halloween candy bag filled with a variety of treats. He continued down the aisle and looked at some Halloween costumes. "I haven't dressed up since middle school," he said to himself, laughing at the idea of dressing up. He saw a vampire makeup kit and laughed, "fuck it". He picked it up and threw it onto his cart.

After checked out and taking his bags to his car, he drove off back to his house. He grabbed his bags and set it on the dinner table, separating the candy and putting them into a bowl. He left the makeup kit in the bathroom sink before settling down to watch TV. He channel surfed for a few minutes before stopping on a channel that was playing some horror movie. The movie was interrupted a few minutes in by the sound of light knocking. (Y/n) peeked out the window and saw the mail man leaving a few letters before walking away. (Y/n) waited until the mail man was out of sight, and got up. He walked to his door, opening it, snd grabbing the letters. He closed his door, making sure to lock it, and sat back down. He unpaused the TV, letting the movie play in the background as he read the first letter. It was from Dr. Loomis. (Y/n) sighed in annoyance before throwing the letter aside. "Like hell imma read that," he said to himself. He moved onto the next letter. Bills. Bills. Bills. Oh and a letter from Michael. (Y/n) opened the letter, sliding his fingers down the side of the cards and ripping it slightly. He took out the piece of paper that was inside and unfolded it. He noticed the way the hand writing was messy, almost as if he was in a rush. (Y/n) could barely make out anything but understood something that went along the lines of:

"(Y/n) come back. New nurse is a bitch".

(Y/n) busted out laughing, settling the letter down. "There's no way Michael wrote that", he laughed. After a few minutes, he calmed down and started to watch the movie, until his mind started to drift off. What if his new nurse is a bitch for real?" He paused for a second, chuckling once again. "Nah. Michaels fine without me. He can defend himself". That thought made (Y/n) shiver. He really could if he wanted to. Michael was tall, he was a bit more on the muscular side, and he already killed people, so what was stopping him from doing it again? No. He wouldn't kill again, right? He was a kid back then. And he's an adult now. He's matured. He's not stupid.

He's not stupid.

(Y/n)'s head started to race before he started getting a headache. He rubbed his temples in pain, trying to calm himself down. He felt his eyes closing, making him drift off to sleep.

-

The janitor, Ismael Cruz, was humming to himself, mopping away the ground on the fifth floor. He had headphones on, drowning out every sound of the real world. Michael's janitor was going back to Michael's room, going back for a second attempt to give him his pills. He didn't care about the time he was supposed to give Michael the pills. He ignored the fact that it was late at  Ight, with only a few people working the night shifts around. The nurse had a dirty look on his face as he walked past Mr. Cruz. Luckily, the janitor didn't see, or didn't care.

The nurse slammed opened the little window, calling out for Michael. "Mikey. Take your fucking pills". Mikey? Michael immediately looked over, annoyed at the nick name some stranger had given him. Who does this nurse think he is? The nurse rolled his eyes, sighing in annoyance before closing the small window. Michael heard his keys jingle before the doors opened up completely. In walked in the nurse, with the cup of pills ready to be served. He cautiously walked to Michael's desk, a few feet away from where Michael was sitting. He dropped the pills, a few fell on the floor, and immediately walked away, causing distance between the two. The nurse has the door slightly closed, but not completely. There was a small gap opened, ready to be pushed open completely if Michael tried anything. "Take your pills" the nurse demanded. "I don't have time for your bullshit. I just want my check," he spat. Michael looked at the pills that were dropped on the floor. "Eat them like the dog you are," the nurse said. "Monsters like you shouldn't even have a plate to eat in". There was a moment of silence before the nurse started shit talking again. "I heard about your gay relationship with your ex nurse. He probably quit and went to fuck one of the guys that assaulted him," the nurse laughed. "He got assaulted because he was asking for it. His faggot ass probably enjoyed it-" that was the last straw for Michael. He immediately got up and grabbed the nurse by the neck. The nurses eyes went wide as his face went red. He tried catching his breath, and started kicking and throwing punches, but Michael wasn't having it.

Down the hall was Mr. Cruz, cleaning the last spot before taking out his headphones. He stopped for a moment. Raising a brow, he looked behind him and saw Michael's door slightly opened. He immediately ran towards the room, coming across a horrific scene. The nurse's red face has become purple. His body was limb. Michael noticed and immediately dropped him on the floor. He looked down at the lifeless body, tilting his head to side as if he was observing it. Mr. Cruz stood there frozen with fear. Michael started walking towards him, causing Mr. Cruz to back away. He tried to close the door, but Michael was already out the room. He slowly backed away, repeating the same phrases to Michael.

"Michael. Calm down before we both get hurt".

"Don't do something we're both gonna regret".

Michael didn't stop. He slowly trailed after the janitor, moving further and further down the hall.

"Don't do something (Y/n) wouldn't like".