Chapter 36 : Study

A m i t o l a . P O V 

Yeri and I were now in the Amusement Park. It was so pretty!

The Vibrant decorations , the enormous stands , the Joyous faces of the visitors and the loud exhilarating screams of those on the ever so thrill inducing rides. I loved this place.

Unfortunately the person next to me didn't.

Yeri kept trying her best not to bump into people and every second she would try to get closer to me , even though our bodies were practically one already.

She acted the same whenever we went to the street, only difference was that whenever we went, we would go as a group which would make her more comfortable and when we didn't, we would try out best to get there early before students started spewing out.

Imagine just how more nervous she would have been if she was just with Yeonjun. Speaking of who, I turned around and saw Jeremiah and Yeonjun following us from behind , Jeremiah was talking and Yeonjun had an irritated face on. I found the sight...... amusing.

Oh my goodness that was such a Jeremiah coded Joke. I'm spending too much time with that guy.

"So.......what should we do?" I happily asked , Yeri slightly furrowed her eyebrows as she thought before coming to a decision. "What about the Funhouse!" She replied with a smile on her face.

Which inturn made mine grow bigger.

"The funhouse it is!"

We made our way over to the Funhouse with Jeremiah and Yeonjun still following along , we got to the entrance and the guys finally caught up.

"A fun house?" Yeonjun asked , "Yep , Yeri recommended it" I replied , "well what are we waiting for? let's get in!" Jeremiah exclaimed.

"I think it's best we form groups of two , I'll go with Yeri , Jeremiah you go with Yeonjun, we'll meet up in about.........30 minutes" I said before we went our separate ways.

Hopefully Jeremiah can pick up on something while he's with Yeonjun.

J e r e m i a h . P O V

Spending time with Yeonjun made me realise just how.......bland he was. When I heard he was a fashion student , I kinda expected a more.....out going personality, y'know , talkative, energetic and eager to explore and get inspired to create! but I just got nothing, it's either he's boring or he's just annoyed by how I'm constantly talking.

He didn't speak that much so it was honestly so hard for me to pick up on anything, but I did notice that when he whispered to Yeri earlier he was tapping his foot.

Usually I would've just assumed it's just a normal habit of his but from his facial expression......it seemed like it was sign of annoyance and impatience.

I sensed more annoyance than impatientance though.

Originally I wanted the 4 of us to stick together, so I could analyse how he acts around Yeri , but me being alone with him can help me get a gist of how he acts and reacts to certain things.

Maybe I can even try to push his buttons.

"So Yeonjun, what made you have such a change of heart that you were willing to forgive Yeri" I directly asked . I didn't have the time nor the attention (especially in a fun house) to take notice of the tiny details and so I decided to just ask him direct questions and see how he would react to them.

He stopped and looked at me for a second before diverting his sight elsewhere. We were in the hall of mirrors so even if he tried to look somewhere else , I would still see something , no matter how distorted the mirrors would make his face look.