Chapter 38 : Aftermath

J e r e m i a h. P O V

The hatred I felt for Yeonjun was immense , all I wanted at this moment was to slam his head into a concrete wall as many times as possible.

Excessive? Yes , but he deserved it for just how much trouble he had caused.

I got to our apartment and got in , I guess the way I opened the door was quite harsh judging from Konane's reaction.

"Woah Jeremiah, careful or you'll break the door!" He said , seated on the couch.

"Sorry." I said , but my voice sounded extremely dead.

"What's up with you-" Konane asked , but before he could finish I busted I into Nates room.

He was on his laptop before I got his attention. He looked at me with a death glare.

He's still pissed. Good.

The girls said I should calm down and not do anything, but they didn't say Nate couldn't and once he's filled in on all the details. He'll be just as pissed as me.

"Jeremiah, get out" he coldly said , damn.

"Before you get even angrier, I need to tell you something....." I was about I continue but then rethought everything.

It wasn't my place to tell him all this.

He needed to hear it all from Yeri and not me.

I sighed, trying to control my anger before I said , "Listen to Yeri." I said , his gaze got even colder at the mention of her name.

"I'm not talking to her nor am I going to listen to anything she has to say" he explained, turning his attention back to his laptop.

I couldn't deal with his stubbornness right now. I walked over to his desk and shut his laptop. Quite harshly.

"Jeremiah!" He yelled.

"Nate. Give her a chance , you're pissed and I get it. But moving on from someone, especially someone you have feelings for is easier said than done. I know for a fact that deep down you hope she has a proper explanation for all this so you can fix things together and trust me........she does, so just hear her out whenever she decides to talk to you" I said. His expression softened and he sighed.

"I'll think about it." He simply said.

That was more than enough for me.

I made my way out of his room and walked over to the couch where I slumped myself down.

"Konane.......... People are so complicated" I said , massaging my temple while I closed my eyes.

"See this is why I'm single" he said, "you sure? , Isn't it because the girl you like isn't obtainable" I replied with a smirk.

His eyes widened and before I knew it he punched my arm. Hard.

"Ouch!" I let out a yelp before he stood up and smiled at me.

He walked into our room and shut the door behind him.

"Well I guess I'm right" I said to myself as I let out a laugh.

A m i t o l a . P O V

It was a brand new day and I had two things planned .

Visiting Liam

And trying my best to lift Yeris' spirits.

After what happened to her last night , I knew I had to do something to make her happy or to atleast forget the past events.