18

AMORA POV

'What? Is this that weird?' Jimin teased me as I couldn't stop looking at him

'Not really, just... surprising. I don't know. I guess I simply didn't see this happening.' I admit, looking down at my plate

I was ecstatic that he wanted us to have a date, I just never thought it would happen. This entire situation is complicated, so I said goodbye to having anything with him outside of my place. Or anything in general besides sex. Although I want so much more.

'Wanna know something?' He motions for me to lean closer, so I did as he asked, and then he spoke really quietly, 'I am more surprised than you, so you need to be confident for both of us cause I'm kind of shitting my pants here.'

I had to put down my knife and fork beause this idiot made me laugh too much, obvisouly enjoying his little joke as he's laughing along.

'There you go. There is no need to be scared. It's just me.' He put his hand on mine, gently caressing my hand

'I know it's you. That's why I'm so nervous.'

'That's more than okay, feeling nervous. As long as it's not the bad kind.' He keeps smiling at me, but somehow looks more nervous than me

'What about you then? Good or bad nervous?'

He gulped a little, but quickly smiled more, squeezing my hand a little. 'The best kind of nervous.'

'Hmm.' I don't really believe that. His fingers are shaking a bit. Not enough to notice when you look, but definitely enough to feel when he's holding my hand. 'You know, you shouldn't force yourself if you're not ready or if you're simply scared. It's okay to not want these things. I told you to take your time.'

'I want to. I just... I haven't done this in a while.' He muttered the last part, retracting his hand away

'Makes two of us.' I smile at him, trying to relax him a bit

'How come?' I suppose this peeked his interest a bit, and it's not like I have anything to hide

'No one worth my time and effort. Most of the guys my age are absolute, horny idiots. And there really hasn't been anyone that I wanted.'

'Neither am I.' He couldn't even look at me as he mumbled it to himself

'Jimin-'

'Please, don't.' He cut in quickly, but kept his voice all soft and gentle. 'I know I have no right to say this after just asking you the same, but I don't wanna talk about-'

'I wasn't gonna ask about your ex. I think our first date is awkward enough without her in the story.' I chuckled, trying to joke a bit. 'I was going to tell you that you are worth it. All of it. And I would like to know about your past, but I'm gonna let you tell me that on your own. When you're ready.'

'And if I never wanna talk about it?' He gulped

'Then that's okay, too. I'm never going to force you into anything.' I hate that I'm lying to myself. I need to know. I will have to know at some point what happened. What to expect. What to avoid. What not to do so he doesn't get hurt. But I won't do that tonight. It's not time for that. 'But... if you could... Look only at me. I want you to see me the same way I see you.'

'That's easy.' He smiled in a way that made me feel so much relief. 'I don't see anyone else but you.'

'Then we can work on that.' I smile back at him, trying to keep my heart in my chest. I didn't think he's say something like that.

'Gladly. Maybe we start with getting to know each other?'

'Okay. First question. Besides the... obvious... anything else I should avoid asking about?' I am not into making it awkward or pissing him off