22

'Don't go.' He was nuzzling closer into my neck, keeping himself pressed against me

He stayed the night, and all we did was cuddle and kiss. It was one of the most romantic nights in my life with everything he did yesterday.

'I'm not going anywhere.' I pushed myself closer against him, having his arm tighten around me

He slid his hand down to my legs, softly caressing my naked thigh, kissing the back of my neck with tiny pecks.

*doorbell*

'You must be fucking kidding me.' I sighed in frustration

*Doorbell* *bang bang bang bang*
'OPEN UP I KNOW YOU'RE HOME!'

Fucking hell. He must have screamed loudly enough for the entire street to hear him. If we can hear them in my bedroom, through 3 different doors, then so can the neighbours.

'What the hell do we do?' Jimin panicked a little, sitting up

'Stay here. Don't leave. I'll tell him I don't feel well and that I want to rest.'

'Are you crazy?! You can't let him in! If he finds out, we're both dead!'

*bang bang bang bang bang...*

'Well, he might break in and then we're definitely fucked.'

'Shit.' He curses. 'But you don't look sick. At all.'

'Then help me.' I pulled him in, kissing him deeply and taking him by surprise.

'What-'

'You make me flustered more than anything. Now shut up and kiss me like your life depends on it, cause it kind of does.'

*bang bang bang bang bang...* it was just constant banging

'This better work.' He hissed and smashed his lips on mine, kissing me so deeply, letting his tongue explore my mouth, thay it took away my breath. It certainly did what I needed it to.

'Oh... you were not lying.' He found it funny and even giggled at my cheeks reddening

'I never lie. Now excuse me. I'm going to save you. Stay quiet.'

I threw his shoes and blazer in the bedroom with him, closing the door behind him and then running to the door, messing up my hair and smacking my cheeks to look even worse.

I took a deep breath before opening the door, and then tried to look as sick as possible.

'Yoo.' I spoke in the most broken voice

'Umm, what's up with you? And what the hell took so long?' He looks behind me into the place

'I'm not feeling well, Yoo.'

'What's wrong? What hurts?' He started touching my face. 'You're red as hell.'

No shit.

'I know, Yoo. I don't know. I'm just not feeling the best. I'm gonna sleep it off.'

'I'll stay with you.'

'Yoo, please. I just need to sleep it off. If I need anything, I'll call.' I love him, but I'm ready to grab the first pan and smack him with it

'Fine, fine. I'm gonna go annoy Jimin then. I need him to listen to something I made. I'll come back later to check on you.'

Seriously?!?!

'Okay, Yoo. You two have fun.'

'Okay, go to bed. Go.' He shooed me off in my own home, and closed the door, finally leaving.