01

"Miss Jennie Ruby Jane get the hell out of your bed, until you want to miss your first class and do not forget that today is Monday which means the first class of the day is of fashion illustrations" Jennie could hear her roommate and also her bes...

"Miss Jennie Ruby Jane get the hell out of your bed, until you want to miss your first class and do not forget that today is Monday which means the first class of the day is of fashion illustrations" Jennie could hear her roommate and also her best friend aka Park Rosanne rant,
And the next thing that Jennie felt was a pillow hit her straight in the face, she will have to say that Rosè has a great aim.

"What the hell Rosie, let me sleep." Jennie spoke sitting up on the bed while rubbing her eyes, only to fall back into the bed the next second.

"Unnie I hate to break it to you but the weekend is already over and we just have forty five minutes for our first class to begin and we have to reach the campus in thirty minutes, so if you do the math you do not have much time to get ready" Rosè said sighing, then she got up on the bed, pulling her best friend's arms and making her sit up again.

"I hate math" Jennie said yawning, but she finally chose to get out of bed and get ready to start her day.
Rosè chuckled seeing her bestie's childish behavior.

Jennie took a quick shower and opeaned her closet, examining her clothing to decide on what to wear.
As a fashion student Jennie takes fashion very seriously, which also means she must look the best on daily basis.
And Jennie is also quite popular among the students, so she must maintain her image.

For today's look Jennie goes with a white off shoulder crop top, which does justice to her ninety degree shoulders and the crop top showcases her perfect figure,
She pairs the top with a pair of black leather pants.
For accessories she wears a silver pendent and a matching ring,
She doesn't forger to get the pair of her favorite sunglasses, incase it is too sunny outside.
For her waist length hair, she just leaves them down.

As soon as Jennie finishes getting ready she was handed a sandwich by Rosè "Eat up, cause we won't be getting any break until lunch time" Jennie smiles at Rosè as she takes a bite out of the ham and cheese sandwich.

They get out of their room, locking their door behind.
Their first class was of fashion illustrations, which is a very important one.
On the way to their class a new person also tags along them, who is Park Jimin, also Rosè's boyfriend.
The two of them have been dating for a year now and their relationship is strong as ever.

On the other hand, Jennie has been single for a long while now, she broke up with her ex boyfriend as he moved to a different state for his studies and both of them felt that it is better to break up rather than be in a long distance relationship and to be honest their relationship wasn't even that serious, so none of them were much affected with their breakup.

They walked into the class and the whole class was into a clatter like every single day, many eyes fall onto Jennie.
Jennie is a popular girl, she is like the it girl of the campus, because of her eye catching beauty and expensive looking fashion sence, most of the students can't keep their eyes off her.