05

The door closes, leaving Taehyung and Jennie alone in the room

Rather than going back to where he was sitting before, Taehyung remained seated on the chair next to Jennie and began with his work.
Jennie tried to focus on her work but her attention was continuously diverting to the person next to her, she kept on taking quick glances at him.

Jennie was pretty sure that he won't notice her looking at him, but when she turned her head to look at him again, he was already looking at her and then he said "I know I am quite good-looking but you need to stop looking at me like this." He says with a smirk.

Jennie's cheeks flushed after finding out that she has been exposed but then she quickly said "I wasn't looking at you." She says and turns her head back to the sewing machine.

"And why may I believe you ?" Taehyung spoke in a teasing manner while hoping to initiate a conversation with her.

"I mean you should believe me because I am telling the truth." She turned her head towards him while avoiding an eye contact and looked behind him. "I was actually looking at the window right behind you, the view I quiet nice." She said finding an excuse.

Taehyung turned his head around and looks out the window, then turned his head back to her with a questioning look. "All you can see is a big tree and nothing else."

"I like nature and you should learn to appreciate it too." She clearly isn't the best at making excuses but Taehyung found her excuses for defending herself cute.

"Why can't you just accept that you were looking at me ?,
Why are you soo stubborn ?"
"Stubborn, me ? Nope never." She dramatically states, while Taehyung failed to not smile at her actions.

"Well Jennie, tell me something about you ?"
"Huh ?" She felt confused, why is he suddenly asking her this out of nowhere.

"If you will talk to me then you'll have to look at me too, so you should thank me as I am giving you an excuse to continue looking at me." Jennie playfully slaps his arm after hearing this, but honestly she is screaming from inside right now.

"Wait did I just make you shy ?" He really is enjoying the process of teasing her, meanwhile her face is getting more red with every passing moement.

"You need to stop Taehyung."
"Fine I will, but you can still tell me something about yourself." For a guy who prefers to stay out of relationships and chooses to just have flings he really is showing a complete different side of himself to Jennie.
And for some strange reason he is enjoying it way more than he anticipated too.

"So listen, I am Jennie kim but I like to go by Jennie Ruby Jane cause-" she began but was interrupted.
"You think it sounds fancy." Jennie nods her head with a big smile after realizing that he remembers.

"I am nineteen, well...almost twenty.
I like fashion, as if it is already not clear, and I like listening to music and like to spend my free time watching k-dramas."