03

"You know what, I was really excited about this project earlier, But I don't think that I am now

But I don't think that I am now." Rosè's voice echoes in her and Jennie's room. The girls came back after finishing their classes for the day. Right now it is 4:00 p.m., after saying this Rosè just falls back on her bed.

"I bet it even won't be that bad and plus aren't you supposed to be the positive one in our friendship, if you start to think this way then what will happento me." said Jennie who literally just belly flopped to lay next to Rosè and wrap her arm around her.

"Alright, but I swear if any one of them will mess with us then I am not gonna tolerate it."

"You won't have to do anything because I will make sure that each of them will pay for their attitude, just don't start a fight please." Jennie said assuring her best friend.

The two of them closed their eyes, being tired from their hectic classes of the day. They thought that now is finally the time in which they can relax but their phones dinged with a notification at the same time. Both Jennie and Rosè checked their phones to see what the notification was about.

"How the hell did they get out contact numbers ?" Said Jennie as she the examined the new group on her phone named the 'useless collab', in which she has just been added. The group contains her, Rosè, Jimin and the students from Business Major that have been grouped along with them.

"No idea,
And yes I am totally not offended by the group name." Rosè said with her most sarcastic eye roll, of which she has gotten a habit from Jennie.

"Someone's typing" Said Jennie after noticing a few dots appearing on the phone's screen. And after a minute there was a text on the screen by a contact Namjoon which said, 'As we all are the part of the collaborative project, it is necessary for us to plan regarding it. Let's meet at the main library at campus on 5:30 p.m. and we can decide on various important matters and start working on the project.'

"The message feels more like a command rather than request" Rosè said reading the message out loud.

"Is it just me or are you actually just trying to find things to get offended about ?" Jennie asked as she noticed her best friend's behavior.

"Sorry but I am not really a big fan of some self proclaimed elite snobs." Rosè said chuckling at her own behavior, as she will have to agree that this is most definitely not her.
"Yeah I have figured that out for sure" Jennie added sarcastically.

"We still have an hour left, what should be do till then ?" Jennie questions after checking the time.
"Let's just sleep and get some peace" says Rosè giving her favorite suggestion.
"Or maybe we can work on the project a bit, because at the end it is going to be us, who has to do the designing work and the the work on making the actual dresses." Jennie reminds Rosè because the three from fashion major are responsible for creating the dresses, the business students will we working on their own specialty.