08

"It is seriously too much work, I am seriously going to give up if this continues

"It is seriously too much work, I am seriously going to give up if this continues." Irene complained to Jennie about her own experience of this collaborative project that is going on.

"Yeah, it sure is too much work but you will have to agree that it is quite fun too." Jennie said as they made their way out of their class after packing up their things after a tiring lecture.
It was their last class before lunch and Jennie has one more class after her lunch time.

"You are just saying this because of Taehyung, aren't you ?" Irene said as she just found out about Jennie's crush on Taehyung and she already cannot help but ship them together. Ever since Jennie told her, Irene hasn't failed to bring Taehyung up in every single conversation of their's.

"No ofcourse not, it's because you learn so much and make new friends." Jennie says being half honest as she knows the reality herself. She tries to shift the topic, even though she knows that her friend won't let go of it this easily.

"And Taehyung too." Irene said hitting Jennie's shoulder with her own, as a gesture to tease her.
"And Taehyung." Jennie finally said, admitting the truth with a little nod.

"Am I hallucinating or did we actually talk about Taehyung so much that he magically appeared in front of us." Jennie followed Irene's gaze to find out what she was talking about.

As Jennie's as followed the direction that Irene was looking towards, her eyes stopped after she spots him, leaning against the wall while looking at his phone.

Somehow he manages to look handsome while doing anything he does, he is just present here but still the one to stand outside the crowd. Just his presence is enough to make  everyone else less valuable.

"What the hell is he doing here ?" Irene questions.
"I mean- he was going to take me out for lunch today, but we agreed to meet outside the campus an-" Jennie's sentence was cut off by an intrigued Irene.

"He what ?" She said a little louder than she meant to, gathering the attention of the students around them, she mouthed them a quick sorry and shifted her attention back to Jennie.

"What ? Can't friends go out for lunch together." Jennie protests.

"Correction, friends with feelings.
And you still say that there is nothing going on between the two of you." Irene.
"Who said that he has feelings for me, I don't think so." Jennie said, feelings a little sense of tightening in her chest.

"Whatever it is, don't make him wait,
I am a hundred percent sure that he is here for you.
Now stop making your prince charming wait." Irene said, giving a little push to Jennie in Taehyung's direction.
After saying bye to Irene, she made her way to where Taehyung was standing.

It didn't took much time for Taehyung to notice Jennie making her way to him, "Finally you are here, I was wondering what is taking you so long." He said putting his phone away.