04

"Did you put our dorm number and time in the group chat ?" Jennie asks Jimin to get the confirmation

"I did, they should be here anytime now." Jimin responds while checking the time on his phone's screen.

The three of them have decided their work for the day, Jimin and Rosè are sketching some designs for the dresses, meanwhile Jennie has started with sewing one of their finished designs.

To start with the work, Jennie puts the gold satin fabric on the mannequin and puts pins on it to hold the fabric up in it's place.
The dress that Jennie has started to work on is going to be a gold color stain dress with a corset net top, it will be off shoulder with bell sleeves, a knee length short slit, the neck is in a square shape and the dress is going to have a long trail behind it.

"Is it really necessary to work with them ?" Rosè complains while continuing to sketch a coral pink dress with bows all around it.

"I mean it's called a group project for a reason" Jennie response while chuckling at the younger one's behavior.

"I hate group projects" Rosè says putting stress on the word hate.
"You look so cute when you are angry" Jimin said and leaned in to kiss her girlfriend.

"Eww, can you two please not make me feel like a third wheel." Says Jennie dramatically covering her eyes. Even though three of them have been best friends for a while now but third wheeling can still be awkward sometimes.

"And that is why you should get a boyfriend, then we can go on double dates, oh that would be so much fun." Said Rosè squealing at the thought of it.

"Keep on dreaming cause that ain't happening, atleast for now."

"I highly doubt that, I mean once you finally meet that hot guy from Business Major, who knows you might find the right one."

"What guy are you talking about ?" asks Jimin as he wasn't the part of this conversation yesterday, which makes him unaware about the situation.

"Oh Jennie unnie saw a hot and handsome guy from Business Major, she doesn't know his name or anything but she is still head over heels for him." Jimin passes Jennie a teasing smile after learning about this newly found information.

"Rosie stop making things up, I just said he is good looking nothing more." Jennie complaints while correcting her best friend

"Means exactly the same thing.
Do not worry unnie we will both help you search for your prince charming, right Jimin ?" Rosè says and then looks at Jimin for conformation.

"Ofcourse, no need to worry Jen you will find him soon." Jimin says reassuringly.

"You guys seriously need to stop, he was just a good looking guy and nothing else so please do not even mention this ever again." Jennie said with a deadly glare, closing this topic of conversation while hoping that these two would never bring this up ever again, even though she knows it's not possible.