10

"What the hell are you doing here ?" Jennie whisper shouts while opening the door and seeing Taehyung in front of her

Jennie was surprised to see him here as this was the last thing she expected to happen at midnight.
Initially when she received the message from him, she thought that he was joking with her.

Before saying anything he walks past Jennie and enters the room, closing the door behind them.

"That was close, the guard almost saw me." Taehyung says placing a hand on his chest and taking a deep breath.

"Shhh be quiet, Rosie's sleeping." She placed her hand over his mouth to prevent him from waking Rosè up, Taehyung was taken aback by Jennie's sudden action.
Then he looked behind Jennie and saw Rosè sleeping soundlessly.
"Sorry, I'll be careful." He whispers.

"But what are you even doing here Taehyung ?, it's literally midnight." She whispers back at him.

Before he could say anything they heard a sound, "Unnie what are you doing ?" It was Rosè, who probably noticed some movement in the room.
But luckily she didn't see Taehyung as her eyes were still closed when she mumbled, she was still laying on the bed while rubbing her eyes.

"Nothing Rosie, I just needed some water.
You go back to sleep." Jennie said hoping that Rosè doesn't open her eyes.
"Hmm" she mumbles.

"Let's get out of here." Taehyung says.
"Huh ?" Jennie asks curiously as she whips her head back to look at him, not knowing what he means by this.

But she didn't receive any answer from him, rather he just took her hand and opeaned the door to the room again. Jennie looked at him wide eyed, not knowing what is going on inside his brain.

Taehyung pulled her along with himself in the corridor and looked around to check whether there is the guard on duty around them, luckily the coast was clear.

"Taehyung where are we-?" Jennie was cut off by Taehyung's finger on her lips asking her to remain quiet.
"Stay quiet, that guard might be around." He said, inching himself closer to her.

It wasn't until then that Jennie realized the close proximity between them. Jennie's back is almost touching the wall behind her and Taehyung is standing dangerously close to her while bending down, which brings the the level of his face closer to her's.

She tried to take a step back but her back hits the wall which almost made her stumble, but Taehyung came to her defense as his hands immediately got a hold of her waist and her hands landed on his chest so that she doesn't stumble down.

"You alright ?" Taehyung said and took a step back to give her space.
Jennie nods in response and mumbles him a little thanks as she takes her hands off his chest.

"Come with me." With that once again he grabbed her hand and started to make their way out.
Without questioning any more Jennie just went along with Taehyung, cause she knows that any protest against him would be of no use.