Bonding

...

Third Person P.O.V

"I don't like this."

Astrid huffs, Stormfly anxiously padding around the iceberg her and the group rest on.

"They should have been back with Hiccup and (Y/N) by now," she worries, looking out to sea.

Snotlout offers a chicken leg to Ruffnut, who rudely shoves his hand away and causes the meat to fall into the sea.

"I don't like it either," she pouts, huffing. "Eret, son of Eret was the man of my dreams. My everything!"

Snotlout frowns, stroking his stubble. "But baby, I grew facial hair for you."

"Me, too." Fishlegs sighs, placing a hand on his face.

"What if Drago shot them down?" Astrid fusses, "what if they need our help?" She shakes her head, looking out to the horizen. "We have to find them."

"W-wait, what?" Fishlegs stammers, looking up at her. "No, but Stoick said--"

"It doesn't matter what he said if they've all been captured!" Astrid interrupts, making him jump as she takes off on Stormfly. "Come on!"

...

Eret and his men sail on the icy sea, avoiding glaciers.

"Do we go back?" A man questions in fear.

"We have nowhere to go, nothing to sell, and no heads to call our own!" Eret sighs, adjusting the ice on his head. "If we don't turn up with dragons, and fast--"

He lets out a shriek as he was suddenly whisked into the air, his men all shouting after him.

"Careful what you wish for!" Astrid muses, grinning down at the man struggling in Stormfly's talons.

"Eret, son of Eret!" His men shout, firing ballistas at the group.

"What is this?!" Eret demands as they twirl to avoid the nets.

"A kidnapping," Astrid nonchalantly replies, shrugging.

"Yay!" Ruffnut grabs his foot before grabbing his arm. "Can he ride with me? Can he? Can he?" She huskily questions, making Eret groan in disgust and yank his arm away as Tuffnut steers their dragon away from him with a gag.

"You're gonna show us the way to Drago," Astrid calls down to Eret.

"And help dragon riders sneak into Drago's camp?" Eret scoffs, falling limp. "Just kill me now."

"That can be arranged. Stormfly, drop it!" Astrid cheerfully says.

Stormfly chirps and obeys, making Eret scream as he starts flying through the air towards the ocean.

"Good girl!" Astrid coos, making Stormfly chirp happily. "Stormfly, fetch!"

Stormfly dives after Eret, who was still screaming.

"All right! Okay! I'll take you to Drago!" He screams pleadingly, panting in relief as he was grabbed by Stormfly.

"Works every time," Astrid breathes out in amusement, cracking her fingers together with a smirk.

...
..
.

Cloudjumper twirls in the air, Valka balancing on his back skillfully.

Toothless flies at her side, (D/N) on his other side and Malin flying besides him. Hiccup looks back at the pack of dragons following, looking back at (Y/N) with a raised brow as she shrugs in confusion.