Battle at Berk

...

Third Person P.O.V

Small colorful blurs swiftly fly past a wall of ice, people's short screams echoing as baby Nadders coo happily.

"Easy, girl!" (Y/N) yelps, gently petting the baby Nadder's face as she lets out a soft high pitched roar.

The dragons fly erratically, the group doing their best to hold on as they make their way out of the Nest.

"I don't wanna die!" Fishlegs wails, tightly gripping the dragon as he nearly slides off.

"We can't fly these things!" Tuffnut shouts, adjusting his helmet as he glares ahead.

"Yeah, no kidding!" Fishlegs replies, him and the dragon ramming through piles of snow. "Whoa!"

"But won't that Bewilderbeast just take control of these guys, too?" Astrid calls to (Y/N) and Hiccup, struggling to balance.

(Y/N)'s Nadder chitters, flying besides Hiccup as he reaches over and pats her head before rubbing his own Nadder's neck with a laugh.

"They're babies! They don't listen to anyone."

"Yeah! Just like us!" Tuffnut smirks, his dragon swerving around.

"This..." Gobber wheezes out as his Nadder slams into the wall of ice repeatedly. "Is..." Slam. "Very dangerous!"

"No! Really? I thought this was totally safe!" (M/N) sarcastically yells back, sighing in relief as her Nadder steadies himself, Valka laughing softly.

"You're such a good girl!" (Y/N) coos to her dragon, making her happily chirp as she flies upward with Hiccup.

Gobber manages to steer his Nadder to the two, barely holding on with his one hand.

"Some might suggest this is poorly conceived!"

"It's a good thing we never listen!" Hiccup replies with a smirk, facing ahead as he and (Y/N) go right, Gobber left as a wall of broken ice seperates them.

"So!" Gobber shouts in between ice walls. "What is your--" another wall. "--plan?" He finishes.

"Well, first we're going to get (D/N) and Toothless back," (Y/N) says as she looks ahead, nodding.

"Then kick Drago's--" Hiccup was cut off by the wall of ice, Gobber gasping as he looks ahead.

"Heads up!"

"And... That thing!" Hiccup yelps, his Nadder barely managing to dodge tje ice ahead, (Y/N) yelling as her Nadder flies too high up.

Gobber cries out in pain as his Nadder slams against the ice.

...

Back on Berk...

The night sky was eerie, no stars shining above and a dark fog shrouded the waters.

The Alpha bellows a roar as he crushes one of the Viking pillars beneath his foot, approaching Berk.

...

Gothi sleeps soundly with her Terrible Terrors cuddling her, chittering lightly.

The low rumble of the Alpha sounds through the air, making the dragons jolt awake with squawks as they instantly start flying to his side.

Gothi wakes in a daze, rubbing her eyes as she quickly makes her way out to see what troubled them. Her eyes widen as she gasps in horror.

...

A man chuckles, exclaiming happily as he scratches his Gronckle's belly.

"That's a good boy!"

The Gronckle purrs happily, his leg twitching before he freezes, his pupils shrinking as he starts to fly towards the Alpha.