This is Berk

LAST CHAPTER NOOO )):

The next movie is gonna K I L L me.

I cried like a lil baby 😭😭

Thank you all so much for reading my story. It means so much to me that you do, and I hope to see you in future stories! ❤❤

...

Third Person P.O.V

The crowd cheer as the Bewilderbeast disappears into the sea, the twins banging their heads together in excitement.

Toothless pants lightly, relaxing as (D/N) happily rumbles to him. Hiccup looks down at the sea with a frown, somewhat guilty he couldn't help Drago see the good in dragons.

(Y/N) reaches over, setting her hand on his while offering a small smile. He looks at her with a nod, side-grinning before turning to the others.

(D/N) follows Toothless as he jumps from the ice and near the crowd, the crowd all swarming them with cheers.

Hiccup jumps off Toothless, offering his hand to (Y/N) and helping her down before lightly kissing the back of her hand. The dragons above fly down to Berk to greet their new Alpha and Beta, Toothless looking around with a small smile.

Cloudjumper lands with Malin at his side, approaching the two with a rumble and bowing.

Toothless was taken aback, looking at (D/N) before perking up in surprise as (D/N) chitters and bows to him in respect. Toothless now sits tall, looking at the others as they bow to him.

Toothless lets out a loud roar, raising his head in the air. The others do the same, making Toothless grin before he turns and faces Hiccup.

(Y/N) smiles as (D/N) walks at Toothless' side before trotting over to her, purring and rubbing his forehead into her hand as she laughs.

"You two never cease to amaze me," Hiccup softly says, rubbing (D/N)'s chin before facing Toothless. He sets his forehead against his, making Toothless purr. "Thank you, bud."

Toothless suddenly licks Hiccup, making him groan in disgust as the crowd starts laughing.

"Gross!" (Y/N) laughs, pausing when (D/N) smirks. "No. No. (D/N)!" She screams, yelping in disgust as he licks her cheek. "Really?"

(D/N) rumbles happily as she wipes the saliva away, facing Hiccup with a light laugh as he tries to get away from Toothless.

"Toothless! You know that doesn't wash out!" Hiccup yells.

The dragons eagerly rush to meet their friends, people crying out in joy as they hug their friends.

"I knew you'd come back!"

Gothi smiles, waddling along as she reaches out for her babies. They swarm her, chittering happily and hugging her as she pats them back.

"Stormfly!" Astrid shouts, laughing as Stormfly lands and nuzzles into her.

"Oh, give me a cuddle, Grumpy!" Gobber holds his arms out as Grump flies to him, landing on him as he groans.

Hiccup laughs softly, wrapping his arm around (Y/N)'s shoulders as they watch everyone reunite.

"Who's my little princess?" Fishlegs squeals, Ruffnut holding her arms out.

Snotlout and Fishlegs rush past her to their dragons, hugging them.

"Don't you ever leave again, Hookfang!"

"You are, yes, you are! I missed you!"

Ruffnut watches them in disbelief for a moment before gasping as Barf leans down to her.