Sacrifice

...

Third Person P.O.V

"No!" Valka gasps, reaching for her fallen friend.

...

"Oh my gods," (M/N)'s eyes widen as Malin cries out in pain and sadness.

...

Hiccup shakily exhales as he flips his mask up, (Y/N)'s heart sinking as she watches Drago's Alpha rise triumphantly.

...

"No!" Astrid leans forward, her eyes wide as Eret watches in disbelief.

...

Drago's Alpha pants heavily as he snorts, raising his head and letting out a thunderous roar.

The dragons' eyes all shrink as they listen to his command, quickly flying to his side and swarming their new leader. They land and bow down to him, under his command.

...

"We have won!" Drago smirks, "now, finish her!"

"No!"

...

Valka gasps as Cloudjumper struggles to fight for control, roaring as he staggers and shakes his head.

The Bewilderbeast roars, making Cloudjumper dive down to try to avoid his order. The Alpha spews ice at him, freezing his tail and causing him to struggle.

...

"Hold on!" Stoick bellows, swiftly rushing to Skullcrusher. "Skullcrusher, go! Come on, Gobber!"

"Right behind you, Stoick!"

...

Malin swerves left and right, frantically shaking her head with whimpers as (M/N) struggles to hang on.

"Malin!" She yells in concern, gasping as Malin suddenly dives downward.

...

(D/N) roars, spotting the two as he quickly races to their aid as Toothless remains back, Hiccup watching in concern as (Y/N) watches her mother closely.

...

(M/N) grunts as Malin flies up, spiraling before she slips from her saddle. Malin shakes her head, looking down at (M/N) with a cry as she starts to dive down to catch her.

(D/N) flies quickly, his wings causing a loud sound to echo through the air as he swiftly catches (M/N) just as she was about to reach the ground.

Malin rumbles in relief, quickly flying to his side and remaining close as he carefully lowers (M/N) onto her, the two joining Toothless.

...

Dragons attack Cloudjumper, attempting to stop Valka as she cries out, nearly smacked off of him.

They fly near the Alpha, making him roar as Valka's fingers slip from Cloudjumper. She screams as she falls, Stoick yelling as he leaps from Skullcrusher and grabs her, his back slamming into the wall of ice.

He holds her safely in his arm as he uses his axe to slow their fall, landing on a ledge. They stagger forward before Stoick regains himself, quickly pulling Valka back and behind a small piece of ice as the Alpha searches for them.

...

"Stop!" Hiccup's voice bellows, he and (Y/N) swooping down to Drago. "Stop!"

Toothless lands, (D/N) next to him heavily breathing in a rage as he sharply glares at Drago.