10º Cap - Rocco and Antonella arrive at the restaurant

Antonella is surprised by Rocco's attitude.

- I don't prefer to go home.

- Are you scared, come have lunch with me?

- I'm not afraid of anything.

- It's not what appears.

- Start the car. Let's go to the seafood restaurant.

Rocco smiles and does what Antonella told him, before she changes her mind.

Matteo arrives at the restaurant before his brother, alongside Elisabetta being approached by the waiter.

- Good afternoon sir. Good afternoon, ma'am.

- Good afternoon. I have a reserved table outdoors.

- Come with me, please.

The waiter goes first, Elisabetta smiles and follows him along with Matteo.

- What did you think of here? Did you like the environment?

- Yes. It's a super cool environment.

- I think I'm giving you only good advice since yesterday.

- True. First it was at the nightclub, now here at the seafood restaurant.

If Matteo's intention was to impress Elisabetta, he had already succeeded.

- I got it.

Matteo pulls out the chair so Elisabetta can sit.

- Thank you Matteo.

The place that Matteo reserved on the terrace was very close to the existing plants and trees that further decorated the space, making it even more pleasant.

As soon as he parks, Rocco also heads towards the restaurant, next to Antonella.

Antonella was not as satisfied as her twin sister, with being in that environment, she only decided to go with Rocco, because she felt challenged.

- Good afternoon sir, do you have a table reserved?

- No. Where do you want to stay Antonella?

- For me it can be anywhere.