36º Cap - Rocco defends Antonella to his mother

Matteo sees the models leaving the event and finds Elisabetta's absence strange.

- Listen, have you seen Elisabetta?

- No. I thought she had already left.

- It didn't come out. You are the first.

The girls look back and see the receptionist leaving the event.

- Just a moment and I'll ask if the receptionist saw her.

Matteo accompanies her.

- Can you tell if Elisabetta stayed inside?

- Yes, she stayed and it's better that you don't wait. Because she's still going to be there for a long time.

The receptionist speaks ironically.

- What do you mean she's going to be in there for a long time? Isn't the event already over?

Matteo asks worriedly and the receptionist decides to withhold more information.

- Sorry, that's all I know. Now I need to go.

Other models also come out and are soon approached by the girls.

- Where's Elisabetta? Didn't she come with you?

- Come on girls! The van has already arrived.

The receptionist calls from the van door.

- We are going.

- No, Elisabetta will stay. Today she will be an escort for a businessman.

- I do not believe this.

Upon hearing that Elisabetta would be a businessman's companion, Matteo is upset and soon understands that she has been deceived once again, thus breaking into the hotel.

After going to the hotel reception, Matteo finds out about the vegan products event.

- I heard that an event is taking place in celebration, the opening of a chain of vegan products, here at the hotel.

- Yes, but it's already ending, who do you want to talk to?

- My girlfriend is one of the models, I came to pick her up.

The manager interrupts the conversation.

- All the models have already left, sir.

- Except one sir.

Manager is shocked by the receptionist's statement and Matteo looks at him seriously.

- Take me to the room she is in now. Otherwise you want me to call the police and ruin your hotel's reputation.

- Please, no scandals. I'll take you to the room. Follow me.

Inside the room, Elisabetta no longer knew what to do to convince Marzio to let her leave.