24º Cap - Businessman deceives Elisabetta

Rocco is surprised by Emanuela's proposal, since he always proposed to Mr. Agostino that he put a price on the shares and he never wanted to.

- Is your father aware of this?

Stefano asks somewhat doubtfully.

- My father no longer runs the company Stefano.

- I know he had a stroke, but I didn't know he had left.

- I took over his business as he always wanted.

- Did he always want to?

Stefano smirks.

- Yes, I always wanted to.

-I always wanted after his death to let me know.

- My father is in a wheelchair Rocco, the stroke compromised his movements, his speech and part of his memory.

- I'm sorry but that's what I heard.

- What you learned, Stefano, is pure media intrigue, but let's get back to our main subject. What's your answer Rocco? Can I launch my perfume instead of his and become the number internationally as I always dreamed?

- In exchange, would you give me back the shares of cosmetics, which your father stole from me?

- My father didn't steal from yours and he knows it. Mirko and he created this formula together.

- You know it wasn't like that. Your father got mine drunk and made him sign a document, saying that he had created the formula on his own.

- Was that the story Mirko told you?

-No, he didn't tell me anything, because he was still a child. I just heard my father telling my mother.

The memories of that night see Rocco's head, where his angry father told Chiara that he had been robbed by his partner in the company.

- It can't be Mirko.

- He put something in my wuíske and when I woke up the formula was gone.

- I always told you not to trust this man Mirko.

- Worst of all, he left the country and no one knows about him.

Mirko later learned that Agostino had gone to Switzerland with his family, where he launched the cosmetics formula on the market, winning a million-dollar prize thanks to the repairing action found in the moisturizing cream, which makes tired skin look like someone who has just had a have plastic surgery.

- Don't think that I'm believing you, that you'll give me the formula just like that.

Emanuela smiles and relaxes in the chair.

- Well, I will.

- At what price?

- My first requirement is to exclusively launch my perfume.