51º Cap - Pizzerias open.

Rocco and Antonella say goodbye at the door of her house.

- Just one more kiss.

- My father can wake up and open the door suddenly, Rocco.

- I really wanted you to sleep in my arms at home.

- Nothing like that. Only after we get married.

As much as she wanted to, Antonella knew that this was not yet the time to give herself to him.

- It's just that I can't take it anymore, Antonella.

- Just a little more love.

- By the time we get married I will have died of desire.

Antonella walks away, leaving Rocco very excited.

- If you really love me, then you will have to wait. Goodnight my love.

Rocco smiles when he sees Antonella, once again running away from her desire to give herself entirely to him.

Matteo wakes up naked, spooning, under the soft sheets with Elisabetta, after spending the night, enjoying immeasurable pleasure.

- Nothing has changed for you, right?

Matteo turns her to face him.

- Of course it changed.

Elisabetta thinks that Matteo regretted being with her and that it was all just an adventure.

- I knew I shouldn't have given myself to you so quickly.

And she tries to get up from the bed but Matteo holds her, smiling.

- Wait. I said yes, everything has changed. Of course it changed. After last night, nothing will be the same as before.

- Why won't anything be the same as before?

- Beautiful! I want to say that I never imagined finding a woman who would complete me so much.

Matteo kisses her passionately.

- Phew, I was scared, that after we went to bed you...

- Me what? I didn't want you anymore?

- That's right.

Matteo smiles because it's the opposite, now more than ever, he wants her all to himself.

- Nothing like that, princess. Right now we're going to be together.

- He is sure?

- Unless you don't want to, which I find a bit difficult, after yesterday here in this bed.

Matteo gets up and looks at Elisabetta.

- Don't remind me what we did, because I'm embarrassed to death.

- Well, don't be, dear. We are a couple now and all this intimacy has made me even more in love.

 We are a couple now and all this intimacy has made me even more in love