47º Cap - Stefano will take Asli to the doctor

Antonella, still hugging Rocco, asks looking into his eyes.

- Is what you're telling me really true?

- Yes my dear. Soon you and Elisabetta will be able to tell your parents the whole truth.

- What happened so special that you tell me this?

- The investigator I hired just called me, telling me the whereabouts of the nurse who took care of the twins that night.

- Did he talk to her?

- Not yet. It seems he had left.

- That's good news, Rocco

- That's good news, Rocco. I can't wait to tell my parents that my twin sister is alive. That it was all just a misunderstanding.

- It wasn't a misunderstanding, Antonella. Someone separated you from your sister. Everything indicates that there is an exchange of babies there.

- I'm getting scared of this story.

- The person who made the exchange is the one who has to fear. She doesn't lose by waiting.

Upon hearing that a man had sought her out, Rosario is amazed.

- A man came to me?

- Yes, it's a little over an hour.

-Did he say what he wanted?

-No. He just looked at the village, his house and said nothing.

-Did he come back?

- Yes. I said I would come another day.

At that moment, the exchange of babies comes to Rosario's mind.

- Does this have to do with that day?

- What day are you referring to?

Only then does Rosario realize that she had spoken too much and tries to mislead Romina.

- Sorry, I need to lie down. I'm feeling drowsy after the injection they gave me at the hospital.

- What injection is this?

- For anxiety.

- Then go Rosario. It must already be having an effect.

Romina helps her climb the steps that lead to the room and Rosario thanks her by closing the door.

- Thanks. See you tomorrow.

- He takes care of himself.

After signing a rental contract at the Real Estate Agency, Antonella's parents arrive at the store and find it being completely restored.

- What do you think you're doing?

The watchman Alfredo approaches Giacomo smiling.

- Hello, how are you, Mr. Giacomo?