Chapter 1

Ai stared down at the little girl that looked so much like her in shock, "She really is my sister she look exactly like me" A mumbled, Ai had just found out she had a baby sister, she was really shocked at the information but just looking at the baby could tell you.

"What's her name? " Ai asked, "Her names Amber Ai Hoshino" Ai looked up in shock, "Amber Ai Hoshino? " Ai questioned, why was her name this child's middle name?, she thought.

"Ai your pregnant I really don't think we should keep her even if she's your sister" the president of the company Ai worked for said, "No let's keep her we'll find a way for this to work out! " Ai said happily, "After all I always wanted a little sister! " Ai shouted, "Not so loud Ai! " the president scolded.

☾☀︎☽

As the president had predicted taking care of three baby's were quite hard for Ai, but Ai never got stressed or sad she found it quite fun, it took her mind off of things and mad her feel better, "Aqua I love you" Aid aid holding Ruby, "That's Ruby Ai" The president said, "How am I supposed to know that they all look similar except for Amber my angelic little sister! " She said putting Ruby down to cuddle Amber, Amber just giggled, "Lwvo Ai! " Amber suddenly said making Ai get up and smile, "Amber said her first words she said, Love Ai! " Ai said dancing around with Amber.

"When Ruby said her first words you weren't that happen to all" The president said, Ai just giggled, "Sorry it just felt so different when Amber said her first words! " Ai said laughting, "Ai! Ai! Lwvo Ai! " Amber said again as Al's reaction had made her laugh and she wanted to see it again, "Ahhh! She said it again! " Ai said happier than before, even if Ai didn't realize the smile on her face and the feeling in her heart was so genuine.

☾☀︎☽

"Come on Ai, you have to go back to work it's been months! " the president said, "But the baby's! " Ai said, "You mean Amber cause you sure as hell pick favorites" the president said, "I do not! It's just that Amber's my baby sister " Ai said smiling thinking she made a point, "Let's go Ai" the president said dragging Ai out, "Don't worry I'll be back soon Aqua, Ruby nd Amber! " Ai shouted out.

☾☀︎☽

Amber had woken up hearing Ai voice, "Ai! Ai! " Amber said sitting up only to see Ai on the TV, "Ai! " she said pointing to it as she crawled to the Tv, Aqua starter at the child smiling with affection, "Yeah that's Ai" Aqua said softly watching Amber watch Is as she made grabbing hands at the Tv.

"Yeah I know mama's amazing" Ruby said with sass towards Amber, "That's your aunt you know" Aqua said with a smirk, "Then why does mama love her more! " Ruby said jealously, "She does act and look like Ai maybe that's why" Aqua said brushing Ruby off as he hugged Amber.

☾☀︎☽

"Ai! Ai! " Amber said looking for Ai, "Yes Amber" Ai said genuinely happy to hear Amber's voice, "When I grow up I wanna be just like you! " Amber said, "Just like me? " Ai said, "Yeah, I'm gonna be jaut like you Ai! BlIk gonna be an Idol! " Amber said happily, "Well when you become one let's dance and sing together on stage ok! " Ai said hyping her up, "Yeah! " Amber said as she pushed out her pinky, "Let's pinky swear it! " Amber said, Ai then held Pinky's with Amber"Lets promise that when you become an idol we'll sing and dance together,Year by year, month by month, week by week, day by day, from this day we promise we always swear" they said together in perfect harmony.

☾☀︎☽

The memories the four of them made together were irreplaceable, the time they spend made them feel complete, they hoped the days they spent together never ended... But life never went how you wanted... Especially when it was going this perfectly.