Chapter 7

Amber looked at the scene in front of her in amusement, it wasn't everyday that you meet a girl like Arima, "What are you laughing at!" Arima asked as she shouted at Amber, "I'm not I swear!" Amber said with a smile. A slight blush made it's way onto Arima's face out of embarrassment, "Stop lieing, and stop laughing at em! " Arima said, but only got a small giggle in reply with a smile that could make anyone's knees go weak, Ai's smile.

Amber looked at Arima, as she slowly moved her attention to Aqua, Amber slightly pushed the boy in front of her towards Arima, which cause Aqua to look at her slightly, "Aqua how about you and Arima-chan have a conversation together, your both actors after all" Amber said, with that drop dead gorgeous smile.

"Amber you know I'm done with acting" Aqua replied, "As if, your the best actor I know, I know you'll act again one day so why follow an empty promise! " Amber exclaimed, Aqua looked at her before sighing, as he turned around and began to walk past her, "I'm going to see the director, so take care of Ruby while I'm gone" Aqua said as he walked past her and left, Amber smiled and nobbed before turning back to Arima, "Go after him for me" She said to Arima, "What? " The reddish haired girl replied, "Go after him for me and try to convince him to start acting again" Amber replied, "O-oh O-oK on it! " Arima said as she began tripping over her feet to catch up to Aqua.

"Huh? Why did you do that ma-Amber" Ruby said tripping over her words, Ambers looked down slightly the big smile still on her face as she looked back up at Ruby ignoring how she almost called her mama, she slowly walked towards the window and looked trought it"I think having Arima around will do Aqua some good" Amber replied with a bright smile as she turned her head back to Ruby.

"Do Aqua-nii some good? " Ruby asked confused, "You'll understand one day Ruby" Amber said as she placed her kiss on Ruby's forehead just like a month her kiss her baby's forehead, "I'm too old for forehead kisses Amber! " Ruby said blushing slightly, "your growing up to fast I swear! " she said with a big smile as she giggled.

...

Amber stared out of her bedroom window, the stars in her eyes a deep black, "I probably look so dead right now" she muttered, "I wonder how your doing Ai...." She said looking at the star in the sky and glowed the brightest, "You know I fucking hate how condicending you are, looking down on me like that" she whispered as she look at the star, "𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, Ai" Amber whispered, "Why did you have to Goa nd fucking die... If you didn't my life could of been perfect! " she muttered out tears welling up in her eyes, "I fucking hate you Ai, I hate hate HATE you! " she said Imfersizing on the word hate.

"Why did you have to go and die... Huh? Just why" she said as tears fell down her eyes to her cheek, her face dead, "I wish that I could just be me and not you! " she whisper-shouted. After awhile she closed her window and curtains as she walked towards her bed, dropping her body onto her bed, she layed there looking up at her ceiling.

Her eyes stared up at the ceiling, seconds turned to minutes and minutes turned to hours. She layed there practically lifeless until she felt the rays from the sun shine into her face blinding her eyes, she slowly sat up as she realized it morning, she got onto her feet and walked towards her mirror, she practiced Ai's smile once again, she held her hoodie slightly as she walked out of the room, let out a yawn the stars in her eyes bright again, "morning" she said as she saw Miyako, "Morning Ai-Amber" she said as she looked away slightly guilt visible on her face.

"What's for breakfast?" Amber said ignoring what she previous said, "Waffles" she replied, "It smiles so good! " Amber replied with a smile. "it will be ready in a while so you can get ready for the day, while there's time" Miyako siad, as Amber walked towards the bathroom, she entered the bathroom, locking the door before she began to remove her clothes, as she took off her hoodie, her cuts were revealed she looked at them, then sighed slightly the stars in her eyes going back black, she took a quick shower and dried herself off, she exited the bathroom and walked into her room locking the door again, she changed her clothes, a simply leggings and hoodie, Amber then walked towards her dressing table and began to put on concealer to hid her cuts while they were heal.

It wasn't originally her intention to start cutting but it just gave her a but of relief, just like curing out Ai did, it made her feel better, it took a bit of the pressure off her shoulder, it was a way that made her not think of suicide. The last thing she wanted to do was kill herself, she knew if she did the whole of Japan, no the world will be heart broken, she just couldn't let that happen... After all she's the replacement for a reason...

...........

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑, 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚊𝚖, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚞𝚖𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝙰𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝, 𝙸 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜.

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.