Chapter 14: Asking for Money

Elder brother Luo's sister-in-law immediately exploded when she heard this, ''Luo Chu Xia! You're looking for trouble on purpose, aren't you? Who spent your money? Don't throw everything dirty and smelly at us! "

Chu Xia ignores her and only looks at Wang Yulan. "Mom, what do you say?"

"Chu Xia, you know the situation of our family; you're trying to make things difficult for me and your dad."

Wang Yulan said, looking at Father Luo for help. Father Luo is helpless with this look from Wang Yulan. As long as she shows this expression, no matter if she's right or wrong, he always sides with her.

"Luo Chu Xia, what nonsense are you talking about!" Father Luo glares with a pair of bull's eyes, full of evil intent, not like looking at his daughter, but like he is looking at his enemy.

Chu Xia knows that Father Luo is capable of hitting people. His slap, as big as a cattail leaf fan, could knock the original owner to the ground and make her unable to get up for a while.

Luo Chu Xia glances at her eldest brother, who is cowering in a corner pretending not to exist, then looks at her eldest sister-in-law, who is furious, and Wang Yulan, who is deliberately pretending to be weak.

She sneered in her heart, but her face looked sad. Tears rolled down from her eyes, and soon her face was stained with tears.

Holding Cen Huai'an, she appeared much more fragile than Wang Yulan. "Dad, Mom, please pity me and An'an. Dad, open your eyes and see; both of us are about to starve! Mom, don't make me give my brother the dowry money; I really can't afford it.

Each month, you've borrowed the money that Zhengnian sent me. To this day, you haven't paid back a single cent. I paid for my big brother's and sister-in-law's childbirth. I paid for my nephew and niece to go to school. I paid for my younger sister's schooling. Now, my younger brother needs money for a bride price. Are you both determined to force your daughter to her death? If so, I'll take An'an and jump off a building, and we won't live anymore! "

Chu Xia's voice is not too high or too low; if a person who has the heart wants to listen, there will be no secret in the housing block.

Wang Yulan panicked all of a sudden, fearing that Luo Chu Xia would run to the corridor and cry again, so she quickly said: "Chu Xia, if you have something to say, let's talk slowly, and don't make the family scandal public."

Chu Xia just pretended to threaten them. She knew that the factory had recently allocated housing. Her elder brother and sister-in-law are counting on this batch of divided houses.

If Chu Xia makes a scene, the Luo family's reputation is ruined, and so is the house allocation.

Father Luo frowns after hearing this and looks at Wang Yulan: "Did you really borrow money from Chu Xia?"

Wang Yulan's eyes flashed in annoyance. This fool, he doesn't even consider where the things at home come from. He really has no brains at all.

"Yes, I borrowed a little."

"Not a little, Mom. I counted, from the time I got married until now, every month you went to my place to get money. It started with ten yuan, then twenty. In the past two years, it's been excessive. You didn't leave me a single cent from Zhengnian's allowance, and sometimes you even took ten or twenty yuan from my salary."

Chu Xia said from the side after calculating this amount, not to mention Father Luo; even Eldest Brother Luo and his wife were extremely shocked, looking at Wang Yulan.

Chu Xia continued, "I roughly calculated that the money you took from me, Mom, adds up to at least five thousand."

"Ho!"