Twenty Four

Salina's back arched off the mattress as soon as Dominik laid her down on it. The cold air rose goosebumps over her exposed chest. He tore her damned overalls off and threw them away with annoyance. His own hands tore at his shirt impatiently, his dark glare practically melting the small panties she wore.

Pushing herself onto her elbows, the corners of her lips tilted up as she watched him throw his shoes away. "Show me you're ready for me, моя любовь." The baritone in his voice made her practically quake. The heat of his glare on her cunt made her stomach spread with warmth.

my love

Her pouty lips parted but she followed orders, trailing one of her manicured hands down to slid her underwear to the side. Dominik panted as she grazed her fingertips over her glistening lips, spreading them for him so he could see her sweet hole fluttering for him. Salina's face felt hot as she did it, but she faked the confidence in her movements until the fake confidence turned into something real.

Dominik's mouth felt dry as he pressed his hands to either side of her hips, caging her in. Her pretty, dark purple nails were coated in her slick as she mimicked how he played with her. His cock ached in his boxers, irrational possessiveness filled his chest.

With a sneer, he snatched her fingers away from his pussy. Bringing those digits up to his mouth, he sucked on them to taste every drop of her essence that he could. Then he bent to lick up her folds, swirling his tongue over her swelling clit. Salina squirmed on the bed and screamed when he pushed his tongue into her with no warning. His nose rubbed and pressed to her bundle of nerves.

Moaning into her pussy, he tongue fucked her with a precision only he had mastered. Salina's eyes rolled back, no matter how many times he did this it hasn't gotten old. He was so chaotic with his movements she could never predict anything, yet Dominik was the king of controlled chaos. He knew exactly how to work her. Once again, Salina came to the edge of pleasure.

"Dominik! Mm-!" She cried out softly just before he pulled away with a cruel smirk. Her face twisted as if in pain from the teasing he'd turned onto her. "Oh, my poor wife. Don't cry, you'll be crying later. I'm just having some fun, soon I'll make you cum so hard you'll see stars," he whispered as he pecked wet kisses up her neck.

His chin was damp as he lapped up everything she gave him. She chased after him when he sat up, but he only chuckled down at her as his strong grip tangled in her hair. He kept her laid down as he dragged her flimsy underwear away.

"I know, I know," he murmured as he watched her with a heavy gaze as she squirmed closer towards him. "I'm gonna give you what you need," Dominik felt her sliding his boxers down clumsily. His dick sprung out, slapping his abdomen and resting on her thigh only to leak against it. He gasped, rutting against her leg for a moment as if to get any friction he could.

Salina bit her lip, sliding her palm along his length. She stared up at him with her bottom lip between her teeth, watching his brows furrow and his eyelids lower. Low grunts sounded from his chest, he yanked her hair harder but Salina only pumped him faster. "Ah- baby fuck. C'mon now, I'm too fucking close for this," he hissed and gripped himself at the base while taking it out of her hand. "Make some more room for me, eсолнышко. There you go," he slotted himself between her thighs.

Salina yelped when he slapped himself against her cunt, feeling his tip press against her clit hard and abruptly. She mewled as he did it again, both of them shuddering. Dominik watched, unable to take his gaze away as his pre spurted onto her. He moaned quietly, shifting to slide his length up her folds. "Yes! Move your hips for me, fuck yes," Dominik demanded before bending to take her bottom lip between his teeth.