Drunk words | Heeseung

~

vote - comment - follow

I'm heading to my local bar in Seoul, Korea, accompanied by my friend Heeseung. We both hail from a different town but decided to visit our lovely friends here. Earlier, Heeseung mentioned that he would be going to the bar because Jay had invited him.

Now, as I approach the bar, the door swings open, and I'm immediately greeted by the strong scent of liquor. My eyes quickly find Heeseung, situated at the front counter with flushed cheeks from drinking, and next to him is Jay. They're engaged in a joyful conversation, sharing laughter. I let out a sigh and made my way toward them.

"Oh hey, my love~" Heeseung slurs playfully, clearly affected by the drinks. I ignore the comment and shift my attention to Jay, who appears relatively unaffected by the alcohol.

"Jay, I specifically told you not to let him drink too much," I say, shaking my head in exasperation. It's not surprising to witness Jay handle his liquor so well.

"Heeseung insisted. I simply gave him what he wanted," Jay responds, shrugging at me. I let out another sigh and took hold of Heeseung.

I sighed before looking at Heeseung, watching him not take his eyes off of me.
"Come on Heeseung," I stated, grabbing his arm and putting it around my shoulder, standing him up as my arm wrapped around his waist.

"Maybe we should get to know each other a bit more before you start affectionately holding me like this," Heeseung hiccups, followed by a mischievous smirk. He's so intoxicated that he doesn't even recognize me. To be honest, this side of Heeseung is evoking some unexpected emotions within me.

"Well, goodbye Jay. See you around," I wave as I prepare to close the door.

"Wait, you haven't paid for your drinks!" Jay yells, but I shut the door. Chuckling to myself, I continue walking toward the house we've rented for the duration of our stay.

Heeseung continues to hiccup and ramble about random topics. He keeps sniffing my hair and complimenting my appearance. Finally, we arrived at our destination. I retrieve my keys, unlock the door, and ensure it's securely closed behind us. I guide Heeseung to the couch, helping him settle down.

"Locking the door? Don't worry, people can walk in on us." Heeseung teased yet displayed a nonchalant look causing my cheeks to flush. I playfully hit his shoulder, and he pouts. I head to the kitchen to fetch some water and medicine.

Returning to Heeseung's side, I take a seat beside him on the couch, our bodies close together. I reach into my pocket and retrieve the pill, holding it out to him. He glances at it, his eyes slightly unfocused from the alcohol, before obediently taking it and placing it in his mouth. I grab a glass of water from the nearby table and offer it to him, guiding his hand to hold it as he takes a sip, ensuring the pill goes down smoothly.

"Alright, just lie down," I say softly, trying to guide him to recline on the couch. However, he surprises me by pulling me onto his lap, his arms wrapping around me in a tight embrace. I can feel my cheeks flush at the sudden closeness between us, the warmth radiating from his body and the scent of alcohol lingering in the air.

"Stay here with me," Heeseung murmurs with unexpected seriousness, his grip on me tightening. Confusion and a mix of emotions wash over me as I attempt to free myself from his grasp, but he resists, his determination evident.

"I said stay," Heeseung insists, his voice tinged with a hint of frustration. I let out a small whine of protest, struggling in his arms, but it was clear that he wouldn't let me go easily.

"Didn't you hear me, Y/n?" His use of my nickname catches me off guard, widening my eyes in surprise. He knows my name, even in his intoxicated state. Wait...

"Heeseung," I gaze at him, studying his droopy eyes that hold a spark of mischief. "Are you... actually drunk?" I ask, my voice filled with curiosity, hoping to uncover the truth behind his behavior. He chuckles, his fingers playfully squeezing my cheek.

"Just a little. I never mentioned that I can hold my liquor quite well. I just wanted to see your reaction if I acted like I was drunk," Heeseung confesses, his smile mischievous as I furrow my eyebrows, trying to process his revelation.

"Why would you say such dirty things!" I lightly hit his shoulder, a mixture of annoyance and embarrassment coloring my cheeks, but he simply finds my actions adorable.

"I love you, Y/n," Heeseung declares, his voice taking on a seductive tone that sends a shiver down my spine. I hit his shoulder again, this time in mock exasperation.

"I'm being serious, I love you..."His smile transforms into a sincere and affectionate look, his eyes locking with mine, leaving me momentarily speechless.

"I love you too, Heeseung," I stammer slightly, my heart fluttering as the words escape my lips. He smiles, leaning in slowly, and before I know it, our lips meet in a gentle and tender kiss. The touch is soft, our lips molding together as if they were made for each other. We part with shy grins, a sense of warmth and connection enveloping us. I bury my head in his chest, feeling his hand playfully ruffle my hair.

As Heeseung yawns, his exhaustion becoming more evident, he nuzzles his face into my neck, his warm breath tickling my skin. A pleasant shiver runs down my spine, and I tilt my head up to meet his gaze, a content smile playing on my lips.

"Are we going to sleep here?" I inquired softly, sensing Heeseung's nod against my neck. A sense of tranquility washes over me as I close my eyes, finding solace in his presence. His warmth and the depth of my love and appreciation for him became palpable. Without him, I wouldn't know what I would do.

Lost in my thoughts, my eyelids grow heavy, and I gradually drift off to sleep, nestled in the embrace of the one I hold dear.