Prolog

What If I Was in Futuramous , A Virtual Reality RPG?

Prolog: 10 years ago.

Some things are not to be. Even if they believe it belongs to them. By the end of the day, it's just a game.

Written by: Sammy Sung

Corporate head of Futureramus.

Listening to the crowd scream all around me with my virtual goggles and headphones on. Not knowing what's going on except asking a random person, he told me that the Amazon, the princess of everything sharp steel is making her appearance and that is she is about to take on the undefeatable prince of dark aura, Prince Flinn.

"Lady Lynn." I said to myself. "What does she look like?"

"What are you? Blind?" The man ignorantly asked. "Actually, scratch that. How old are you anyway? 8?"

"Well, yeah. I am blind."

Taken it back, the man asked, "Where is your parents?"

"My father isn't in my life and my mother is currently getting herself ready because were about to head shopping but I really want to watch lady Lynn fight. So, please mister. Can you describe what lady Lynn looks like?"

Stuttering for a response, he finally said, "I really do not want to get in trouble of saying this about lady Lynn and whatever I say, do not repeat this back because I can get in a lot of trouble understand?"

"Lips are locked." I said.

"Since you can't see her stats, her age is 18, A rank on pretty much everything down the board, she carries a double head katana. Abilities shows that she has lightning strike, and charged bolt attack. When it comes to her finishers, her first signature attack is called the lightning wave and her second ability she has is called the critical Slash. She is currently wearing..." He started to have issues to speak. With a long gulp of fresh air, he finally said, "it looks like a navy-blue open two piece dress where I think by her chest has a leather chest plating while the rest is wavy and open which only goes to her thigh leaving her legs bare. She is wearing red high heels although, I really do not know how that is any what comfortable, then when it comes to her breasts besides the breast patting..." He became uncomfortable but he was able to push through it. "It's like her breasts are nearly hanging out." He finally said after retaking a lungful of air. "But she has a confident face of a warrior, dark blue eyes like the storm on an ocean, and medium blue hair which is neatly tied up in a ponytail."

"Prince Flinn?"

With a sigh of relief, he says, "his stats are also A down the board but he has an S on one of his finishers but for some odd reason, my analyzer keeps telling me undefined skill. Which means—" I interrupted.

"He blurred his stat for no one to be able to see."

"Correct." He nods his head. "I do not like the sound of this but Prince Flinn has a black robe with a claw in his right hand, a long sword almost like a rapier in his left. What is crazy about his sword, it has this bazaar black aura radiating off the black metal that goes down to the hilt of his blade. He has his black hair trimmed medium length. I cannot really see his eyes because his hair is in front of them but it doesn't look like it's a distraction to him.

With me giving him a nod of gratitude, Waiting and listening for the stage to speak out their names and to see what location and environment they will be fighting in. Suddenly, it came.

"Welcome Everyone!" The voice of a mid-age man said. "Today's stipulation match is a health percentage match. It is where both combatants will have their respectable life gages from their ranks and the first person who runs out of HP or forced off the stage is the looser of their match but, the person who still has some of their health points is the winner."