Chapter 5:

Chapter 5:The Adventures Guild

With Cassady and the twins leaving their apartment with her saying, "well, I must head back to my dump and please Aislinn, don't call me out like if this was WWE, because the next time you do, I'm going to take your face and shove it up the largest mule's ass I can find." With a chuckle coming from both twins until Lady Lynn broke out with a smile then rapping them up in a reunion hug. She starts heading towards her own direction and as Aislinn and Eirian started heading towards the adventure guild because Eirian received a message from her boss that he would like them to meet the next sets of students and to help them to sign up.

With a sigh coming from Eirian and the shake of her head. Aislinn knew that she hated assisting new students especially a bunch of high schoolers because of their immature behaviors like if they know better and not knowing if it's true that this girl Kayla Grey is really royalty, it stressed her out even more. Just because there's a match coming from the royal house doesn't mean she is logistically a true princess. A king wouldn't just hide their kin away from Futuramous. No, she would already be running and not knowing the full story about the girl except for whatever Governor Matters has given her, and that's even threading the line due to it coming out from the girl's mouth. Just because the system says, doesn't mean it's true. Someone can always hack the system and manipulate their title making them a figure when they really aren't. That actually happened a few years ago, though not this extensive of faking that their the next future queen, but close enough that they impersonated a fifth district noble which, the fifth district is for the higher ranked adventurers, well paid merchants who made a good fortune by selling their wares, and for the nobles like celebrities on Earth. The way how her and the governor were able to catch this imposter was by tracking their saved data then traced the person out from the virtual because you cannot wipe your exit log even if you hack the system or fake your true physical appearance. It can get difficult at arcades for those who do sign in but the good things about signing in is that even if you do somehow do hack the system, everyone has to log in in order for you to be able to access Futuramous and since there is no way to erase your file that you've created even if you died. That's adds in the safety because even if you do hack into the system, all that really does is to allow you to create false information about your character such as, let's say you created a skin that looks like Tayler Swift. Because of facial recognition, it will have that hackers eye color, noticeable jaw structure, and if you look deep enough especially if they seemed off, such as, their voice because there is no auto tune except when you change your race but because of the technology, it will remove every false identity you place on your character making you bare except whatever you are wearing outside of Futuramous, but for Kayla being given the title of princess since the system senses a trace of the former kings blood within her. Thinking about it, it's hard to fake that, but again, none of it makes sense. Why does she not rule for her father? Was it because she was too young when he passed away so the king chose his informant just until she was old enough to be able to take that responsibility? Or can there be something else and not knowing about who this Kayla girl really is except that she is 18 years-old, a senior in high school, and that she is the daughter to King Jacobs. Well, that's what the system says at least, but the only way to get more information about this girl is to do what she's well known for doing and that is to spy on her and continue to watch her every action that she does until she can confirm who she really is.

"Oh, my dear little Eirian. Earth to Eirian, your brain is on fire. You're overthinking again." Aislinn teasingly said while flicking her sister on the side of her head.

"Would you stop it?" Eirian said irritably. "Damn you Aislinn. You act like a damn child, I swear."

"But that's what makes you love me even more." She grinned innocently.